Sprouted moong dal pancake. A spiced moongdal batter pancake that tastes great with chutney or even just by itself. Ingredients for Moong Dal Pancake Recipe. Sprouts Pancakes : A thoughtful mélange of moong sprouts and veggies, this dish is not just easy to put together but also a real culinary and visual treat!
These savory moong dal pancakes can be served as is with the simple yogurt sauce on. You can replace tortilla wrap and used this This savory moong dal pancake has become my husband's favorite. Even the kids love this pancakes. Food preparation Sprouted moong dal pancake is a fun point, in addition it becomes a lot more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 10 ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients for Sprouted moong dal pancake
- It’s 2 cups sprouts moong dal.
- You need 1/2 cup – soaked rice (for 2 hours).
- Require 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- Provide 1/4 cup – semolina.
- Need 1/2 cup for veggies (of yr choice).
- It’s 1 tsp – chilli flakes.
- Need 1/2 tsp for baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp – roasted cumin powder.
- Provide 1/2 cup chaat masala.
- It’s 1 tsp lemon juice (optional).
Don't be alarmed by the greenish color of the pancakes. Sprouting beans, if you've never done it before, can be an intimidating idea. You are probably throwing up your hands now and going, heck, I barely have the time to open a can of beans, leave alone sprout some. But here's something to consider: contrary to what you may have believed.
Sprouted moong dal pancake making process
- In mixer grinder grind sprouts moong dal and rice to a fine paste and transfer into mixing bowl..
- To this mixture add yogurt and semolina and mix well.Now add all the veggies like peas chopped onions, green chilli, grated carrot and mix properly..
- Now keep this batter aside for 10 to 15 mins. After 15 mins add chilli flakes, cumin powder and baking powder..
- Heat non stick pan on a low medium flame and pour abt 1/4 cup of batterCook until bubbles comes to the surface of the pancake and edges starts to look dry.Turn over and cook until the bottom is lightly golden brown..
- Transfer this delicious savory sprouted moong dal pancake to the serving dish and serve hot with tomato sauce or green chutney..
Moong Dal Sprouts are one of the richest source of proteins and are very beneficial for growing children. As always kids hate nutritious food here is an easy way to introduce the moong dal sprouts into your kids diet. The original recipe by Chef Harpal Singh sokhi on Food Food channel and I have. Moong dal pancakes recipe with step by step pictures. A vegetarian Indian dish which can be part prepared in advance.