Food preparation Butter Chicken is an enjoyable point, in addition it comes to be much more special worth if you cook it yourself. By using the following 20 ingredients, you can begin cooking 14 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements – Butter Chicken
- You need 250 gms – Chicken breast piece horizontal and thin cut.
- Need 1 tbsp for ginger garlic paste.
- Require 1 tbsp for curd.
- It’s 1 tsp kashmiri laal mirch powder.
- Require 4 tbsp for mustard oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp fennel seeds.
- It’s 2 of green cardamom.
- Require 2 cloves.
- Need 1 inch of cinnamon.
- Need 2 of roughly chopped tomatoes.
- You need 4 for medium sized onion.
- It’s 5-6 garlic cloves.
- Require 2-3 of green chillies.
- Provide 1 inch of ginger.
- Require 5-6 of cashews.
- Provide To taste salt.
- Give To taste for sugar.
- Provide 2 tbsp fresh cream.
- It’s 1 tsp kasuri methi.
- Require 2 tbsp butter.
Butter Chicken making
- Marinade the chicken with salt, chilli powder, 2 tsp mustard oil, curd and ginger garlic paste. Keep it aside for about 30mins..
- Heat mustard oil and shallow fry the chicken till done and brownish in colour..
- Now to the remaining oil add the cinnamon,clove, fennel seeds and green cardamom, let it change the colour..
- Now goes the onion, tomatoes, ginger, garlic and cashews; mix over medium flame.
- Add salt and sugar to taste and add the butter and give it a good stir and cook till it's a bit mashy.
- Now add 1.5 cup of water and cover it and allow it to cook for about 10-15 minutes..
- Once you open the lid you would see the gravy is all mashy, turn off the flame and cool it..
- Now blend it and strain it with a little bit of water if required..
- Transfer the gravy to the pan and add 1tsp chilli powder or mode and cook for 5minutes.
- Add the chicken and cover it. Cook for about 10 minutes..
- Open the lid and add the cream; mix well.Simmer for another 2minutes.
- Now goes the kasuri methi. Check the salt. Add some more butter and turn off the flame..
- Garnish with cream, butter and kauri methi.
- Tastes best with naan..