Chicken Seekh Kababs.
Food preparation Chicken Seekh Kababs is an enjoyable thing, moreover it comes to be more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the following 17 ingredients, you can start cooking 10 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking immediately.
Composition of Chicken Seekh Kababs
- Require 500 gms for boneless chicken breast keema(mix breast & thigh).
- Prepare 1 tsp – garlic pste.
- Prepare 1 tsp ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp – black pepper powder.
- Need 1 tsp garam masala powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Need 1 egg lightly beaten.
- Give 1 tbsp of grated cheese.
- Prepare 2 for green chillies chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp – chopped fresh mint leaves.
- Give 1 tbsp for chopped fresh coriander leaves.
- Require to taste of Salt.
- Give 1 tbsp for sattu powder.
- It’s for Butter for brushing the kababs.
- Require 1/4 cup – refined oil for shallow frying the kababs.
Chicken Seekh Kababs steps
- Clean & completely dry off the chicken keemas, we need slight fat content that is in the thigh meat to give moist results..
- If your chicken pieces do not have any bits of fat, add 1tsp of butter..
- In a food processor add the chicken keema, garlic, ginger paste, chillies, spices, salt, mint,lemon juices & grind the mixture until combined & smooth..
- Turn the mixture out into a bowl & add the egg gradually.once the mixture is slightly sticky, stop adding egg..
- Add sattu powder, cheese & combine well.Cover the bowl & refrigerate the mixture for 1 hour..
- Lightly oil your hands & scoop handful of the mixture & form sausages on wooden or metal skewers..
- Again refrigerate the kababs for an hour to set well..
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a nonstick grill pan & then arrange the kababs on it..
- Cook for about 5 mints or as needed,turning them as needed to golden brown the seikh kababs evenly..
- Serve the hot,delicious kababs with mayonnaise, tomato sauce..