banana split dessert. Can I tell you that this dessert has been in the making for over two years? I was brainstorming a dessert for our family reunion two years ago and had tried several recipes. Try one of these amazing dessert recipes, inspired by the classic banana split.
In its traditional form it is served in a long dish called a boat. A banana is cut in half lengthwise (hence the name) and laid in the dish. Banana Split Dessert is a light and sweet Banana Cream Lush recipe topped with chocolate sauce, maraschino cherries, and pineapple. Cooking banana split dessert is a fun point, furthermore it comes to be more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 10 active ingredients, you can start cooking 9 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients of banana split dessert
- It’s 5 of bananas.
- It’s 2 cup of crushed graham crackers.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 large of container cool whip.
- You need 1 cup of nuts, your choice.
- It’s 1 small of jar maraschino cherries.
- Prepare 1 of hershey syrup, drizzle on top, optional.
- Prepare 3 stick of butter.
- You need 1 can of crushed pineapple, drained.
Enjoy this delightful dessert at any summer holiday, potluck or. Is a banana split your ultimate comfort food? This dessert is special enough to make hamburgers and fries a meal to remember! This lovely and delightful dessert has the classic flavor of a banana split.
banana split dessert step by step
- mix 1 stick melted butter with 2 cups crushed Graham crackers. put in 13x9x2 pan, cake pan. chill in fridge 1hour..
- beat with electric mixer, no less than 15 minutes, 2 sticks softened butter, 2 eggs, 2 cups powdered sugar. this should be creamy when done, look like frosting..
- take blended mixture put on top of graham crackers..
- slice 5 bananas put on top of blended mixture..
- add drained crushed pineapple on top of bananas, carefully..
- put 1 large container cool whip carefully on top..
- drizzle Hershey syrup on top cool whip..
- add nuts..
- add maraschino cherries..
This Banana Split Dessert is a classic summertime sundae loaded with vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry ice cream, gooey syrups, nuts A banana split sundae is the perfect at-home dessert. Often called Banana Split Cake, this layered dessert has the same base ingredients from a banana split but in a convenient and well loved layered pan dessert. A classic banana split is one of my family's favorite weekend desserts that's so fun and easy to make! Enjoy this dessert by setting up your own ice cream sundae bar with lots of delicious toppings. Banana-Split Dessert Topped With Cherries, Walnuts and Chocolate Syrup