Banana Split Torte.
Food preparation Banana Split Torte is an enjoyable thing, additionally it becomes extra special value if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 11 active ingredients, you can start cooking 6 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Banana Split Torte
- You need 2 cup of crushed graham crackers.
- You need 3 stick of of butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 cup of of powder sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of of vanilla.
- You need 1 large of can of crushed pineapples ( drained).
- You need 2 of 10 oz packages of frozen strawberries.
- Prepare 4 of sliced bananas.
- Prepare 2 of 8 oz of whipped cream.
- Prepare 1 of choice of crushed nuts.
- Prepare 1 of Maraschino cherries.
Banana Split Torte instructions
- Mix the crushed graham crackers and 1 stick of melted butter..
- After mixing pat it down tightly into a 13 x 9 pan and refrigerate until hard..
- Mix 2 sticks of butter ( softened), eggs, powder sugar, and vanilla..
- Spread mix over crust once hard and chill..
- When chilled, place the following in layers: crushed pineapples, sliced bananas, thawed and drained strawberries, whipped cream, and last your choice of crushed nuts and sliced maraschino cherries on top..
- Refrigerate until served.