Rasgulla. Rasgulla recipe, learn how to make soft, spongy, delicious, white bengali rasgulla at home. Spongy Rasgulla is one of the popular Indian sweet recipes that is made by curdling milk. Rasgulla recipe with step by step pics.
In this recipe video I have show step by step details. Bring the milk to boil over medium flame. Find rasgulla stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Food preparation Rasgulla is a fun thing, moreover it ends up being a lot more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 6 active ingredients, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking promptly.
- Require For Chhena.
- Give 10 Cups for Milk.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- Require For – Syrup-.
- Need 8 Cups of Water.
- Provide 1.5 Cups for Sugar.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Rasgulla is a very famous Indian sweet made of Paneer/Indian cottage cheese and also very easy to They are actually paneer balls soaked in sugar syrup. Today let us learn how to prepare rasgulla. Homemade soft and spongy Rasgulla (Cottage Cheese Dumplings) cooked in sugar syrup!
Rasgulla step by step
- For chena:_Boil Milk on medium heat. Keep stirring in between so that milk does not get burnt at the bottom. Once the milk comes to a boil and starts to rise, add Lemon Juice..
- You will see the milk curdle and the whey colour will turn light yellow. Strain this mixture in a cheesecloth to collect the Chhena / Crumbled Cheese. Wash it with Fresh water to get the lemon juice and flavor out of it..
- Wrap the Cheese cloth and squeeze to rid the Chhena of the liquid. Hang it for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, you will see the Chhena has taken a nice round shape..
- Break the Cheena and knead it well until smooth.Don't over knead it, this is done just to smoothed the Cheena and remove the crumbles. Now take small amounts of this Cheena and make round balls of it. Make balls of entire mixture.
- For syrup:-Boil water on medium heat Add sugar and mix well. Bring it to a boil.
- For rasgulla,:-Add Cheena balls to the syrup and cover with a lid. Cook for 15 minutes on medium heat. You will see the balls will increase in size almost double and take shape of Rasgulas. Turn off the flame and keep it a side. Let it cool down. Refrigerate for 3 – 4 hours and serve!!.
Here is a tested and tried step by step tutorial to homemade Rasgulla recipe. Rasgulla recipe – A traditional bengali sweet recipe. Soft and spongy, melt in your mouth milk solids Rasgulla and rasmalai are the two most requested recipes here. It's been an year, I got first request. Bengali Rasgullas are homemade paneer (Cottage cheese) sweet dish, round paneer balls soaked in sugar syrup.