Food preparation Egg Curry is a fun point, moreover it becomes more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 16 components, you can start cooking 12 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients for Egg Curry
- Need 1 big onion chopped.
- Need 1 1/2 of tomato puree.
- You need 6 boiled eggs.
- Provide 1 tsp – chilli ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 2 tbsp for curd.
- Provide 1 tsp for cumin seed.
- You need 1 of whole red chilli.
- Require 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 tsp haldi(turmeric) powder.
- Give 1 tsp – red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp coriander powder.
- Give 1 tsp of egg curry masala.
- Need to taste Salt.
- You need 3 tbsp – oil.
- You need as needed for Coriander to garnish.
- You need as needed Water.
Egg Curry how to cook
- Take a pan and add a little bit of oil, add pinch of haldi powder and add the boiled eggs. Lightly fry and put aside.
- Take another pan and add oil. Once the oil is heated add cumin seed, and once it starts crackling add red chilli and bay leaf. Add chopped onions and sauté for 5 mins.
- Next add chilli ginger garlic paste and sauté for 5 mins until the onions turn golden brown.
- After add all the dry masala except for the egg curry masala and sauté for 2 mins.
- Next add the curd and mix for one min.
- Add the tomato purée and cook for 2 mins.
- Add the egg curry masala and depending on how much thickness of the curry you want add water.
- Add some salt to taste.
- Take a serving plate and place the gravy inside.
- Next on top place the boiled eggs.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Enjoy your egg curry with roti or naan..