Shahi Mango rabdi.
Cooking Shahi Mango rabdi is an enjoyable point, furthermore it becomes extra unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 11 ingredients, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking promptly.
Composition – Shahi Mango rabdi
- It’s 1 cup mango pulp.
- Require 1 litre – full fat milk.
- Require 1 tbsp of wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk powder.
- Need 1 cup grated dry fruit.
- Need 3 drops of mango essence.
- It’s 1/2 tsp cardamom powder.
- Prepare of for Garnishing.
- Give as needed of Mango pieces.
- Provide 2 tsp silver balls.
Shahi Mango rabdi start cooking
- Prepare a slurry by mixing milk powder and 1 spoon of milk in a bowl. Same as above make a slurry by mixing wheat flour and 1 spoon of water..
- Firstly in a large nonstick pan heat full fat milk. furthermore, stir occasionally and get to a boil. then add milk powder slurry and get to 2-3 boil then add wheat flour slurry and stir continuously for a minute. Then add sugar,mix and let it boil for 5 minutes..
- After 5 minutes transfer to a bowl and add dry fruit powder, cardamom powder then let it attain to the room temperature..
- Once the mixture gets thick add mango plup and essence,and garnish with dryfruits, mango cubes and silver balls.and set it in the freeze till it gets chilled..