Nutella Stuffed-Brown Buttered-Double Chocolate chips-Sea Salted OMG Cookies.
Food preparation Nutella Stuffed-Brown Buttered-Double Chocolate chips-Sea Salted OMG Cookies is an enjoyable point, in addition it becomes more special worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 13 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 9 actions. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements – Nutella Stuffed-Brown Buttered-Double Chocolate chips-Sea Salted OMG Cookies
- Prepare 1 tbsp for Flour + extra 1 Cup.
- You need 1/2 Cup for Butter.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon for Baking Soda.
- Provide Pinch of Salt a.
- It’s 1/2 Cup for Dark Brown Sugar.
- You need 2 Tablespoons – Castor Sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 3/4 Teaspoon – Vanilla Essence.
- It’s 1/2 Tablespoon – Yoghurt.
- It’s 1/2 Cup for Dark Chocolate Chips.
- Give 1/2 Cup for Milk Chocolate chips.
- Provide 4 Tablespoons Nutella or more.
- Provide Pinch Sea Salt a.
Nutella Stuffed-Brown Buttered-Double Chocolate chips-Sea Salted OMG Cookies making process
- Mix Flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl and keep aside..
- Make Brown butter: Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat, the moment it starts foaming, start whisking it. In few minutes, the butter will begin to brown at the bottom of the pan, continue with the whisking..
- When it starts giving a nutty aroma and has almost turned brown, remove it from heat and transfer immediately to another bowl to cool it down. (Use a li'l bigger bowl to mix rest of the ingredients in it later).
- Once butter is cooled, say about 5 min. later, Add both the sugars to it and with the help of an electric whisk, blend it really well. Beat in the egg, vanilla and yogurt until well combined. Add the flour mixture slowly and beat it on a low speed until combined..
- With the help of a spatula, gently fold in the chocolate chips. Chill your dough in refrigerator for at least an hour and a half. If you are in rush, keep it in freezer for 30 min..
- Preheat the oven at 180 C. Take little chilled dough in your hand. 1 tbsp if you want small size cookies 2 tbsp for giant ones. Roll into a ball. Flatten into the palm of your hand, place a small dollop nutella in the middle (half tsp for smaller cookies, 1 tsp for bigger).
- Fold the dough around it, gently roll into a ball again, Make sure that nutella is all sealed inside the dough, use more dough if needed. Place these dough balls on a parchment lined baking sheet abt 2 inches apart. Flatten the top very gently with your hand..
- Bake the cookies for 10 -12 min. or until the edges begin to turn goldenish. They might look lil underdone but it will continue to cook once out of the oven. Let the cookies sit on the same baking sheet for 2 min. Sprinkle little sea salt over them..
- Remove the cooled cookies from the baking sheets after couple of minutes & transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Eat. Share. or Not. Love.