Slow-cooker Loose Meat Sandwiches.
Cooking Slow-cooker Loose Meat Sandwiches is an enjoyable point, moreover it ends up being more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 10 ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements – Slow-cooker Loose Meat Sandwiches
- You need 1 pound – ground turkey extra lean.
- You need 1 of onion , finely diced.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Provide 1 tablespoon – garlic powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon – sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon – mustard prepared.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon – apple cider vinegar.
- Provide 2 cups – beef broth.
- Prepare 8 for hamburger buns.
- It’s for hamburger mustard ketchup pickles lettuce traditional fixin's, such as , , , , etc.
Slow-cooker Loose Meat Sandwiches making process
- Crumble in the ground meat (it needs to be thawed, or it'll cook in a big clump)..
- Add onion, sugar, spices, mustard, and vinegar. Pour in the beef broth. Mix well until everything is fully incorporated—you may want to use your hands..
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours..
- Stir well before serving by scooping with a slotted spoons onto hamburger buns. Top with your desired fixings and serve with oven-baked fries or tater tots..