Green tea Kahwa. Here above in the video is shown the basic method of making kahwah green tea. But still at times you can make some variations out of it by adding Ginger. It is an exotic mix of Kashmiri green tea leaves, whole spices, nuts and saffron, which was traditionally prepared in a brass kettle known as samovar.
The tea is made by boiling green tea leaves with saffron strands grown in Kashmir, cinnamon bark. Kashmiri Kahwa / Kehwa or Green tea increases metabolism. The polyphenol found in green tea is helpful to increase the levels of fat oxidation, and the speed at which your body turns food into calories. Cooking Green tea Kahwa is an enjoyable thing, additionally it comes to be extra special worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 9 active ingredients, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients Green tea Kahwa
- Give 2 cups water.
- You need 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 2 of green cardamoms (elachi).
- Require 3 – cloves.
- Need 2 tsp for basil infused green tea.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried rose petals.
- Prepare 2 tsp honey.
- It’s 10-12 saffron strands.
- Prepare 2 – almond shredded.
Contains Green Tea, Black Pepper, Ginger, Tulsi, Asafoetida, Clove, Cardamom, Cinnamon I thought I was ordering a desi Kashmiri kahwa. Instead what I got was a terrible tea bag, which tasted. A harmonious blend of green tea and spices housed in every Indian kitchen, Desi kahwa is curated to find its way to please your heart before food can. A healthy popular beverage, Kashmiri Kahwa Tea is a traditional green tea preparation with saffron, almonds and exotic spices.
Green tea Kahwa step by step
- Coarsely crush cardamom Cinnamon and cloves into a mortar pastel. Take shredded almond and rose petals separately..
- Take a saucepan. Add two cups of water and crushed spices. Also add rose petals. Boil it for 2-3 minutes..
- Turn off the gas add green tea and cover the pan. Let green tea steep for 3 mins..
- Strain tea in two cups. Add saffron strands shredded almond and honey. Mix well and serve hot..
A fine grade of Green Tea, blended with Cinnamon sticks and crushed green Cardamom. A health-beneficial and highly-delicious beverage originating from the Kashmir valley in northern India. Urdu Recipes of Doodh Patti, Tea, Kahwa And Green Tea, Easy Masala Chai, Chai, Pink Tea The Kahwa recipe in Urdu can also be found on the web page. Peshawari kahwa recipe in Urdu is being. Tearaja's Kashmiri Kahwa Green Tea, a traditional green tea consumed in the Kashmir Valley of India, is an aromatic premium tea infused with subtle flavors of exotic whole spices.