VEG EGG CURRY(Paneer Egg Curry). Veg Egg curry made from paneer. This North Indian egg curry recipe is ideal for lunch, parties and potlucks. These paneer ke ande is very famous in my home.
Egg curry recipe – Spicy, flavorful & delicious punjabi egg curry made in dhaba style. This anda curry is exceptionally good when you are not in a. Making these veg eggs is very easy. Cooking VEG EGG CURRY(Paneer Egg Curry) is a fun point, additionally it becomes more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 30 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Composition VEG EGG CURRY(Paneer Egg Curry)
- Provide For for making Eggs:-.
- Require 400 grams of Paneer.
- Need 4 – potatoes, boiled and mashed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need to taste for Salt.
- Provide 3 tbsp for Cornflour.
- Require As required of Oil for frying.
- Require For – Paneer Gravy —.
- It’s Other of Ingredients–.
- Need For – Paste–.
- Give 3/4 Cups Water.
- Give 1/4 cup of Whole Cashews.
- Prepare 3 – Green Cardamons.
- It’s 6 of Cloves.
- Need 8 of Garlic Big Cloves (Chopped).
- You need 3/4 th inch – Ginger (Chopped).
- Provide 3 cups Tomatoes (Chopped).
- Prepare For Gravy–.
- Provide 2 Tbsp for Butter.
- You need 2 Bay Leaves.
- Prepare 1.5 of Onions (Finely Chopped).
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Kasmiri Red Chilli Powder -.
- Prepare 2 Tsp for Coriander Powder -.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Cumin Powder -.
- Provide 1.5 Cups – Water.
- Prepare 5 of Green Chillies (Slit).
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Salt.
- Provide 150 grams Paneer cut and deep fry.
- Need 1 Tbsp of Kasuri Methi.
- Provide 4 Tbsp Fresh Cream.
We just need paneer as primary ingredient. There are the few things to remember while making them to get he In a serving dish place paneer eggs and pour hot gravy over them. Paneer egg curry is ready to serve. Serve it hot with hot steaming rice, soft.
VEG EGG CURRY(Paneer Egg Curry) making
- Grate the paneer using a grater. Take 1/2 cup of grated paneer in a bowl. Add a turmeric powder and salt to taste and mix nicely. Make 6-7 balls from this paneer and keep aside..
- Mix the remaining paneer, cornflour,mashed potato and salt in another bowl. Divide this paneer into 6-7 equal parts. Take one part and press it in between your palms to spread it. Keep the ball of yellow paneer in the centre of this and gently cover it with the white paneer. Shape this ball like an egg.
- For Paste– Take some oil on medium flame. Add Cashews, Green Cardamon, Coves, Ginger, Garlic and Tomatoes. Bring it to a boil on medium flame. Once boiled, grind this mixture to fine paste. Keep it aside. For Gravy– Heat some butter on medium flame. Add Bay leaves and mix. Add Onions and cook until golden brown. Add Paste, Kahmiri Red Powder, Coriander Powder and Cumin Powder. Mix well. Cover the pan with a lid. Cook on low for 6 minutes. Stir in between..
- Remove the lid, add Kasuri Methi, Cream and Butter.Drop the paneer eggs into the gravy. Garnish with fresh coriander and paneer egg and Serve!! Hot with roti/Paratha.. Also serve with Steam Rice… Enjoy Your Veg Egg Curry ?.
This quick and easy meal will impress all the family. This vegetarian paneer curry is good for your health and your wallet. It's quick and simple to make – perfect for a midweek meal. Heat a saucepan or large (lidded) frying pan over a medium heat. Add the oil and once hot fry the paneer for two minutes on each side, or until the cubes are coloured.