Egg Malai Curry. #EggMalaiCurry #EggRecipe #EggCurry Here is the link to Amazon HomeCooking Store where I have curated products that I use and are similar to what I use for. Egg Malai Curry or Egg Malai Masala is a low spice Egg Curry cooked in a creamy gravy without any cream! This unique Egg Curry was first made by Spice Eats.
Malai curry can be prepared with various ingredients starting from prawn, chicken, egg and also with vegetables. Egg Malai Recipe, How To Make Egg Malai Recipe. Egg malai curry or egg butter masala or Boiled eggs in mildly spiced creamy gravy. Food preparation Egg Malai Curry is a fun thing, furthermore it ends up being more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By using the following 26 active ingredients, you can start cooking 21 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Composition for Egg Malai Curry
- Need 3 – Eggs.
- Give 1 Glass of Coconut Milk-.
- Need -1/2Cup – Hang Curd.
- It’s 2 green cardamoms.
- Need 2 Cloves.
- Prepare 1 for bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 – dry red chilli.
- It’s 1 inch Cinnamon.
- Give 1 teaspoon – Cumin Powder-.
- Give 1 teaspoon Coriander Powder-.
- Give 1 teaspoon – Garam Masala powder-.
- Require 1/2 spoon of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder-.
- Provide 1/4 spoon Turmeric Powder-.
- Prepare of Green Chilli- As per your Taste.
- Provide 3 (4 Slice) geen Chill.
- Give 2 inch Ginger.
- Prepare 10 12 – Garlic.
- Require 1 for Chopped Onion.
- It’s 1 of For paste take Onion.
- Need 1 Teaspoon of Dried Fenugreek Leaves-.
- Provide 1 Teaspoon for Ghee-.
- Give – Salt- As per your Taste.
- Prepare 1/4 spoon Sugar-.
- Provide 1Tablespoon for Cornflour-.
- Require 2 tablespoon All-purpose Flour-.
- Require 2 Tablespoon Mustard Oil-.
Best side dish for naan, jeera pulao or ghee rice. Chingri malaikari is an iconic Bengali prawn curry made by cooking large tiger prawns (bagda chingri) or giant freshwater prawns (golda chingri) in a super-subtle, super-creamy coconut-milk sauce. Chingri malai curry (Bengali: চিংড়ি মালাই কারি) also known as prawn malai curry, is a Bengali curry made from prawns and coconut milk and flavoured with spices. The dish is popular throughout Bengal and is served during weddings and celebrations, or for guests.
Egg Malai Curry making process
- Make a batter with cornflour and flour.
- Cut the eggs into two pieces.
- Cover the yolks with the batter.
- Sallow fry the eggs with pinch of turmeric powder and salt too.
- In the same pan add cardamom clove bay leaf cinnamon and dry red chilli and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add chopped onions saute it until it goes soft.
- Add ginger garlic onion green chilli paste.
- Fry it in medium to low flame until the raw smell goes of.
- Add tomato paste and add salt and again fry it until the oul gets seperated.
- When the oil gets separated add dry masala and little bit water and saute the masala.
- Add hang curd and mix it in continue.
- After mixing the curd add lukewarm coconut milk and mix well.
- Cover it and cook it in low flame for 7min.
- Then add the fried eggs and mix it.
- Cover it and cook it in low flame for 10min.
- Add garam masala powder, ghee and dried fenugreek leaves.
- Mix it and cover it for 2min in low flame.
- Add 3 4 slice green chilli and coriander leaves.
- Switch off the flame and you Egg Malai Curry is ready to serve.
- Enjoy it with Rice.
- Thank you?.
If you are a new cook and don't know how to boil eggs, here are Delicious egg curry made in a simple Indian style with basic ingredients. It is quick to make for a. Bored of eating the same egg curry again and again? Then you must try these delicious and quick egg curry recipes made with simple ingredients, a pinch of creativity, and a dollop of happiness! Egg Malai Masala or Anda Malai Curry is a simple, easy and delicious low spice dish cooked with Egg Malai Masala is an Indian Specialty recipe.