Moong Dal Dhokla.
Food preparation Moong Dal Dhokla is an enjoyable thing, in addition it becomes much more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 12 ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements – Moong Dal Dhokla
- Require 2 cup moong dal batter.
- Give 1 tbsp of ginger green chillies paste.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of haldi (Turmeric)powder.
- Give 1 tsp for eno fruit salt.
- Give 3 tbsp of oil.
- Require to taste – Salt.
- Require 1 tsp for rai/mustard seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp cumin seeds/ jeera.
- You need 1 tsp – white sesame seeds.
- You need 10-12 for curry leaves.
- Provide 2-3 of green chillies chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves.
Moong Dal Dhokla step by step
- In a mixing bowl put moong dal batter, which is prepared by soaking moong dal for 6 hours and then washed and grinded into a paste. Cover and keep this for 6 – 8 hours for fermentation..
- After it is fermented nicely then add ginger green chillies paste, salt, haldi powder and half of oil, mix nicely..
- In the meantime boil water in a big utensil for steaming. Now add fruit salt to the batter and pour this in a greased box or a thali. Place this box in a steamer, cover and steam.for 15 minutes..
- Then take it out from the steamer and cut them into pieces, but do not take them out. Now prepare the tadka. Heat oil and put rai, jeera and sesame seeds, let them splutter, then add green chillies and curry leaves, let them cook a little then pour this tadka all over the dhokla.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve with green chutney..