Cauliflower flower parathas. These parathas are very popular and always made in every household. It is mostly made on a Sunday for breakfast and served with Cauliflower Parathas recipe – How to make Cauliflower Parathas. When the cauliflower has cooled, add the cilantro, chile, ginger, and cayenne, and mash well with a potato masher or fork to form a coarse texture.
Gobhi paratha is a type of paratha that is stuffed with flavored cauliflower and vegetables. Gobi paratha recipe – Cauliflower is grated and cooked with masala powders. Simple and healthy breakfast or dinner. Food preparation Cauliflower flower parathas is an enjoyable thing, in addition it becomes extra special worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 17 components, you can start cooking 7 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements for Cauliflower flower parathas
- Prepare 1 cup for wheat flour.
- Provide 2 tbsp for besan/gram flour.
- Provide 2 tbsp – semolina.
- Require 2 tbsp jowar flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp – bajra flour.
- Require 1 tbsp chopped green chillies.
- It’s 1 tsp finely chopped ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp for white sesame seeds.
- Provide 1 tbsp of freshly chopped coriander leaves.
- Need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1/2 tsp – turmeric powder.
- Require to taste – Salt.
- Require As needed – Oil for cooking.
- Need 2 tsp for Butter for serving.
- You need as needed of Pickle /achar for serving.
- Provide 2 tsp Green coriander leaves for garnish.
There are so many ways to make this gobi paratha. I mean, paratha literally translates to layers of cooked dough. It's one of the most popular flatbreads This recipe is the gluten-free version of gobi ka paratha – and it tastes just as good as the real thing. Gobi Paratha or Cauliflower Paratha is a delicious Indian flatbread with a stuffing of grated spiced Paratha and Roti are the two most common breads made in many Indian households especially North.
Cauliflower flower parathas how to cook
- In a plate be ready with all flour and spices.
- Mix all flour and spices, finely grate the cauliflower. Mix all together..
- Knead a dough with very minimal amount of water. Knead a little tight dough..
- Take a small portion, roll it into a paratha. With the help of a cutter, give it a flower shape..
- Prepare flower shaped parathas with the remaining dough..
- Now cook them from both the sides by applying oil on medium flame..
- Serve immediately with a piece of butter on top and pickle..
Cauliflower is a sun-loving, cool-season crop to grow in spring and fall. It can be a temperamental Cauliflower can be a challenge for the beginner gardeners because it requires consistently cool. Cauliflower curry recipe – A simple yet delicious & flavorful Indian cauliflower curry made with onions, tomatoes, spices & herbs. It goes so good with plain rice, roti, chapati, naan or plain paratha. Gobi (Cauliflower) Paratha – This is an Indian flat bread stuffed with spiced shredded cauliflower.