Food preparation Sambar Rice is a fun thing, in addition it becomes a lot more special value if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 18 components, you can start cooking 8 actions. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking instantly.
Composition Sambar Rice
- Provide 150 gm of boiled rice.
- Provide 50 gm for toor dal.
- Give 5 – red chilli.
- It’s 15 small onion (cut into two).
- Prepare 2 of tomato.
- Provide 5 tablespoon – sambhar powder.
- Need 1/2 cup of beans.
- You need 1 of small size carrot.
- Provide 1 – small size radish.
- Need 1 – brinjal.
- Give 1/2 drumstick.
- Require 1/2 tablespoon for turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon Asafoetida.
- Require 1 tablespoon mustard seeds.
- Provide as needed Curry and coriander leaves.
- Give 20 ml of cooking oil.
- It’s 30 ml ghee.
- Give to taste of Salt.
Sambar Rice instructions
- First soak rice and dal together for 1/2 an hour.It's about 1 glass (measure 200 ml).
- Keep the pressure cooker on a small burner,add 20 ml oil to it,season it with mustard then add red chilli,onion,tomato,vegetables,keep frying.
- Then add asafoetida,turmeric powder,sambar powder,salt, fry it for 2 minutes.
- Add 500 ml water to it,allow to boil,then add soaked rice and dal,stir occasionally,while gets boiling close the cooker and put whistle on it.
- When first whistle came,keep the flame to sim for 5 minutes,switch off the stove.
- Once the air released,stir it with 50 ml ghee,add curry and coriander leaves for garnish.
- You can serve it with onion raitha.
- Our delicious sambar rice is ready for all.