Punjabi Chicken Curry.
Cooking Punjabi Chicken Curry is a fun point, moreover it becomes extra unique worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 18 active ingredients, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients for Punjabi Chicken Curry
- Require 1.250 kg chicken pieces.
- Require 1 tsp of termaric powder.
- Need 1 tsp for red chilli powder.
- Require 1 tbsp – jeera dhania powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Need 1 tsp – kasuri methi.
- Give 1/2 tsp mango powder.
- It’s As needed oil.
- It’s As needed of water.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- Provide 4 – chopped big onions.
- It’s 1 tbsp – chopped garlic.
- Prepare As needed – ginger.
- Provide 1 cup of homemade curd.
- Require As needed for cinnamon,cloves,cardamom.
- Give 2 of bay leaves.
- Need 3 of chopped tomatoes.
- Give 1/2 teaspoon – hing.
Punjabi Chicken Curry making
- First wash chicken pieces using the water,and keep it in the bowl,In other side take a small bowl put curd and termaric powder,red chilli powder,jeera dhania powder make a paste and put into the chicken pieces mix well add salt also mix again and keep rest for about one hour. In other side heat the kadhai pour oil in the kadhai,add garam masala add chopped onions saute it for few minutes then add chopped ginger and garlic mix well, saute it til it becomes soft and smooth,.
- Put the masala mix to the blender jar blend well adding little water til it blend like a puree,Now put another kadhai to the heated oven add needed oil to the kadhai put jeera and bay leaves and hing when cracking add onion puree to the kadhai saute it for more minutes til the masala sprinkles,next add chopped tomatoes saute it til the tomatoes are well smashed..
- Now add chicken pieces to the kadhi give it a nice mix and saute it in high flame of the oven for ten minutes,add garam masala powder mix well saute for few more minutes in the high flame of the oven add kasuri methi mix again add mango powder mix well add two cups of water to the kadhai put the cover to the kadhai set the flame in high mode,for fifteen minutes the low the flame remove the cover gives a good stir to the gravy and cover again for more thirty minutes then switch off the flame..
- Yummy tasty Panjabi chicken curry is ready for serving..