Batata paratha potatoes paratha. * How to make stuffed potato paratha * बटाटा पराठे. Extremely popular with North Indians, these Aaloo Paratha are best eaten with chilled yogurt and your favorite pickle or chutney. Now take a tablespoon-full of the potato mix and spoon it into the center of the circle you just made.
Bathua leaves are also known as chenopodium album, melde, lamb's quarters, goosefoot or fat-hen. in hindi these leaves are known as bathua and in marathi as chakwat. Aloo Paratha is a well-liked aloo stuffed Paratha recipe from Punjab and is a favorite breakfast, lunch as well as dinner dish around North India and in Pakistan as well. Any time of the day, these mashed potatoes stuffed parathas taste good. Cooking Batata paratha potatoes paratha is a fun point, in addition it comes to be extra special value if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 11 components, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Composition of Batata paratha potatoes paratha
- Provide 5 for Potatoes.
- Give 3 tsp of Green chilli paste.
- Provide 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Require 2 tsp Lemon juice.
- Provide 2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Require 4 tsp Coriander leaves.
- Need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp for cumin coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 cup for Wheat flour.
- You need To taste for Salt.
- Provide As needed of Oil.
With its delicate flavors and appeal, it has worldwide appeal. Sweet Potato Paratha or Shakarkand (shakarkandi) paratha is easy and quick paratha made with mashed sweet potato and wheat flour. To begin making the Tawa Paratha, in a large bowl combine the flour, salt, a tablespoon of oil and knead adding little water at a time to make firm and smooth dough. Our paratha recipe is a plain paratha recipe which is a basic Punjabi paratha.
Batata paratha potatoes paratha step by step
- First step take a container add wheat flour salt oil mix it well add water as required mix it well & make a dough and keep it aside for 15to20min..
- Next step take a pressure cooker add washed potatoes boil it for 4whistles. After boil smash a potatoes add Cumin seeds, green chilli paste,ginger garlic paste, Cumin coriander powder, turmeric powder,2tsp salt, coriander leaves, lemon juice add all ingredients mix it well. Keep aside..
- Next step take a dough and make a peda of it feel staffing to dough close all side of staffing..
- Next step make a Paratha & fry it both side and serve it hot with tomato ketchup..
Parathas are versatile and can be relished in any meal of the day, be it breakfast, lunch or dinner. Paratha are also known as poronthay, paranthe, porontay, palota, palata and farata. Aloo paratha – Indian potato stuffed flat bread. You can prepare the stuffing as well as the dough in advance. Main ingredients for aloo paratha – Flat potato bread.