Leftover rice Rasgulla. Learn to cook Indian Bengali Sweet Dish – Rice Rasgullas with Leftover Rice. It's a simple, easy bengali recipe to prepare. Learn to cook with Chef Preet.
Rasgulla recipe, learn how to make soft, spongy, delicious, white bengali rasgulla at home. Use it for making sonth a Sweet and your liquidy thing. Put in Chaat used on Aaloo tikki also known aus meethi chutney. Cooking Leftover rice Rasgulla is an enjoyable point, in addition it comes to be much more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 10 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 7 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Composition – Leftover rice Rasgulla
- You need 1 cup – leftover cooked rice.
- It’s 1 tsp of corn flour powder.
- You need 1 tsp of semolina.
- Require 1 tsp – ghee.
- Prepare 1 tsp – all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp saffron.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil for kneading.
- Prepare For – Sugar Syrup:.
- Give 1 cup – sugar.
- You need 1 cup water.
Rasgulla recipe with step by step pics. It is a popular Bengali sweet. While the method of making In this recipe post, I have shared the method of making soft, spongy and delicious rasgulla recipe with. Make spongy rasgulla with leftover rice.
Leftover rice Rasgulla making process
- One pan and heat the gas,take 1cup of sugar and to that add 2 cupsof water mix well and allow it to boil on low flame for 10-12 mins..
- Then in a mixer grinder,add one cup of leftover rice and 2 tsp of Rava and grind into the sticky paste..
- To that add 1tsp of all purpose flour,1 tsp of corn flour and one tsp ghee and start kneading dough..
- Once dough leaves it stickiness,grease your hands with ghee or oil and start making small round rasgulla..
- Now add all the round rasgullas to the sugar syrup and boil until Rasgullas get soft and fluffy..
- Press and cheak the rasgullas before turning off the flame.Once done allow it to cool down completely..
- Serve with chilled Rasgullas..
Rice Balls: Roll your leftover rice into a crispy rice ball. Filipino Garlic Fried Rice (Sinangag)Russian Filipino Kitchen. The beauty of turning leftover rice into rice pudding is just how flexible it can be. Making rice pudding from leftover rice really doesn't require a recipe, as long as you follow the basic one-to-one. Cold, leftover rice that is left in the refrigerator for a day or two can be extremely unappetizing.