Cornbread with Honey Whipped Butter.
Cooking Cornbread with Honey Whipped Butter is an enjoyable thing, moreover it becomes a lot more special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 12 ingredients, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Cornbread with Honey Whipped Butter
- You need of Ingredients for corn bread:.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of yellow cornmeal.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 3 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of unsalted butter melted.
- It’s 1 of egg beaten.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Ingredients for honey whipped butter:.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter softened.
- It’s 2 Tablespoon of honey.
Cornbread with Honey Whipped Butter start cooking
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all the dry ingredients. In a medium bowl, mix all the wet ingredients. Combine the dry and the wet ingredients, mix until there are hardly any lumps..
- Preheat mini loaf pans in the air fryer at 400F (200C) for 2 minutes..
- Spray some oil into loaf pans. Scoop the batter into the pans, about 3/4 full, and air fry at 300F (150C) for about 20-22 minutes until the toothpick comes out clean or the internal temperature exceeds 194F (90C)..
- In the meantime, use a mixer to whip the butter until fluffy. Then, add the honey and continue to mix until well incorporated..
- Spread the butter on to a slice of cornbread to serve..