Aloo Paratha/ Potato Paratha. Aloo Paratha Recipe with step by step photos. Aloo Paratha is a unleavened whole wheat flat bread stuffed with a spiced potato stuffing. This delicious Punjabi aloo paratha is one of the most loved breakfast at my place.
My aloo paratha is nothing fancy, it's a basic simple recipe which is made in every household in India. Just some boiled mashed potatoes, mixed with spices and then stuffed in the dough, which is then rolled. Aloo paratha in hindi, Restaurant Style Aloo Stuffed Masala Paratha, Aloo Parantha, aloo paratha dhaba style, aloo paratha kaise banaye ,Punjabi Aloo. Cooking Aloo Paratha/ Potato Paratha is a fun point, furthermore it becomes a lot more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 11 components, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients of Aloo Paratha/ Potato Paratha
- You need 6 medium Potato.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Need 1/4 tsp Cumin/ jeera powder.
- Give 2 tbspn – coriander leaves (chopped).
- Require As needed of Ghee.
- Give – For Dough.
- It’s 2 cups for Wheat flour/Atta.
- You need As needed Water.
- Require 1 tsp for Oil.
- Require to taste for Salt.
Aloo Paratha (lit. "potato paratha") is a bread dish originating from the Indian subcontinent. The recipe is one of the most popular breakfast dishes throughout western, central and northern regions of India as well as in Punjab. Aloo paratha recipe- a rustic dhaba (highway eateries) style recipe to make delicious potato stuffed Indian flatbread, the most popular one of all north Indian parathas. Punjabi Aloo paratha recipe is an Indian whole wheat flat bread stuffed with spicy and tangy potato or aloo mixture.
Aloo Paratha/ Potato Paratha instructions
- Boil and peel the potatoes. In a mixing bowl mash them well and add salt..
- Add chilli powder, cumin and turmeric powder and coriander leaves. Mix well..
- Knead chapathi dough add salt and water. Apply oil on top. Roll into into balls..
- Take a chappati dough and using a rolling pin spread slightly and keep the potato stuffing in the middle. Cover with the dough edges..
- Roll the paratha flat without the stuffing coming out..
- Heat an iron tawa and toast both sides applying ghee..
Aloo Paratha is one of the most loved Punjabi Indian breakfast bread which is cooked and enjoyed in all regions of India. In India, even street vendors sell big-size loaded potato parathas and serving with salted butter or dahi (yogurt) on the side. There are many variations of stuffed potato paratha recipe. How to boil potatoes for aloo paratha? To boil the potatoes in the pressure cooker, take the potatoes in the cooker.