Christmas Fruit Cake.
Food preparation Christmas Fruit Cake is a fun thing, moreover it becomes extra unique value if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 8 components, you can start cooking 7 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking promptly.
Composition of Christmas Fruit Cake
- It’s 2 Cups – all purpose flour.
- You need 2 Teaspoons – baking powder.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon for baking soda.
- You need 11/2 Cups – unsalted butter , room temperature.
- Prepare 11/2 Cups castor sugar.
- Require 4 of eggs Temperaturelarge , room temperature.
- You need 2 Teaspoons – vanilla essence Pureepure.
- Provide 3 Teaspoons candied fruits.
Christmas Fruit Cake making process
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C and place a rack in center of oven. Butter loaf pan or line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and salt & sift together twice.
- In a seperate bowl with a hand mixer, beat the butter until creamy and smooth, add the sugar gradually, beating continuously on medium-high speed until light and fluffy (this takes about 5 minutes). Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed..
- The batter should now be light in colour and fluffy in texture. Then add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed..
- The batter will look curdled but don't panic as the batter will come together again after you add the flour mixture..
- Add the vanilla, candied fruits & the flour mixture and mix. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top..
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until the cake is golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove the cake from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool for about 10 minutes..