Chole bhature, ALOO Tikki, kheer. Chole bhature (Hindi: छोले भटूरे) is a food dish originating from northern India. Known as "Halwa Puri" in Pakistan, it is a combination of chana masala (spicy white chickpeas) and bhatura/Puri. #बाजारजैसेछोलेभटूरे #छोलेटीकिया #streetstylecholebhature #alootikkichaat I hope you like it. Keep watching and do not forget to LIKE SHARE COMMENT Connect.
The Punjabi chole made with spices and chickpeas tastes amazing with garma garam bhature but, it Our aloo bhatura dough is ready! Aloo tikki chole recipe – This is North Indian chaat recipe. shallow fried potato patties topped with spicy chickpea gravy, green chutney, sweet chutney, yogurt Aloo tikki – It has crispy outer layer. and soft inside texture. There are many ways of making aloo tikki. Food preparation Chole bhature, ALOO Tikki, kheer is an enjoyable point, moreover it comes to be extra special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 33 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 10 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients Chole bhature, ALOO Tikki, kheer
- It’s 1 Cup – chole.
- Give 1 for pyaj.
- You need 2 of tomato.
- Give 5,6 of lagsun.
- Give 1 tbs – adrak mirch paste.
- Need as needed Namak.
- It’s 1 TBs – mirch powder.
- Provide 1 tsp – Haldi.
- You need 1 tbs – dhaniya powder.
- Need 1 tsp for chana masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Need Hara dhaniya.
- It’s – Dalchini.
- Provide for Tejpata.
- Require Badi illaichi.
- Give – Laung.
- Provide – Jeera.
- Provide of Oil.
- Prepare for bhatura.
- It’s 2 Cup for maida.
- Prepare – Namak,.
- Give 1 tbs of dahi.
- You need for Kheer.
- Require 1 kg – milk.
- Need 2 tbs – chawl.
- Prepare 3,4 tbs – chini.
- You need 2 tbs of DRY fruits.
- You need 1/2 tsp illaichi powder.
- Require – AlOO tikki.
- Provide 1/2 kg of all boil.
- You need of Namak.
- Need 2,3 tbs maida.
- Require – Ghee saike ke liye.
Many makes with only potatoes and spices. This Chole Bhature or Chana Bhatura is a truly delicious Punjabi recipe of spiced tangy chickpea curry with soft, fluffy leavened fried bread. You can also serve this delicious curry with naan or aloo paratha or plain paratha or kulcha or tandoori roti. #Bhature #Chole #Chole Bhature #Chole Puri #How to Cook Chole Bhature #How to Make Chole Bhature #Punjabi Bhature #Puri #Recipe. Play. #india #currry #Chaat Papri #Aloo Tikki #Chole Bhature #Samosa #Tandoori Chicken Tikka #Tandoori Prawns #Dahi #Naan #Paratha #Basmati Rice.
Chole bhature, ALOO Tikki, kheer making
- Chola,,, raat bher bhigoye cooker mein boil karein, dalchini, badi illaichi namak ke saath.
- Kadhai mein 3,4tbs oil dale,, tejpata laung dale,.
- Pyaj ka paste dale,, bhune, Tomato lahsun paste adrak mirch paste dale bhune.
- Masale daale oil separate hone tak pakaye, chle dale, 10 minute pakaye garam masala amchoor powder, hara dhaniya dale.
- Bhatura,,, maida dahi, namak se,. Gundhe,, 3,4 hour rest de.
- Poori bele, fry karein.
- Kheer,, milk boil karein, chawal dale pakaye.
- Chini dale gada hone de.
- DRY fruits illaichi powder dale.
- Tikki,,, aloo mein maida namak milaye,, tikki tave par saike.
Cooking Is Easy: Quick Bhatura.step by step. In this food vlog, we have reviewed tandoori chole poori, mushroom parantha, aloo pyaj parantha Chole Bhature is one of the tempting and flavorful dishes from Punjabi Cuisine. Chole Bhature is a combination of chana masala (spicy chick peas) and fried bread called bhatoora (made of maida flour) from India. Bhatura chana, poori chola, Chole Bathure. (Indian). chickpeas, flour, paneer bhatura, puri bhaji. Chole Bhature is a combination of chana masala (spicy.