Healthy Dosa moong dal. Moong dal dosa recipe with step by step photos. Crispy, tasty, cone shaped dosa made using moong dal. One of our favorite healthy breakfasts for Moong dal dosa are instant thin crepes made with skinned yellow lentils or moong dal & spices.
Dosa, Spring Dosa, Mysore Masala Dosa, Banana Dosa, Soya Dosa, Neer Dosa, Quick Rice Dosa, Rawa Dosa on Tarladalal.com. MOONG DAL DOSA made of moong dal,flattend rice,ginger,rice,cumin seeds,fenugreek seeds and salt. So, this moong dal dosa is a healthy alternative for the dosa made with white rice that is loaded with carbs. Cooking Healthy Dosa moong dal is a fun thing, in addition it ends up being much more special value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 9 ingredients, you can start cooking 5 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking right away.
Composition Healthy Dosa moong dal
- Prepare 1 cup – sprouted moong dal.
- You need 1/2 cup for yellow moong dal.
- Provide 1/4 cup for besan.
- Prepare 1/2 cup rice flour.
- You need 2-3 of green chilli.
- It’s 1/2 inch for adrak.
- Need 1 tsp for salt.
- You need 1 tsp of jeera.
- Need 1/4 cup for dhaniya.
Pesarattu is a healthy dosa with green moong dal flavored with green chilies and ginger. Moong dal dosa is easy to make without fermenting the batter. Moong dal dosa recipe – pesarattu dosa or moong dal dosa Is a popular breakfast recipe of Andhra Pradesh. This is a healthy & nutritious dosa variety.
Healthy Dosa moong dal steps
- First of all take a mixer jar add sprouted dal yellow daal green chillis, adrak..
- Make a fine paste of it. And pour into bowl..
- Add chopped dhaniya, besan rice flour salt jeera in it. U can add chopped onions or vegetables (ur wish).
- Then mix the batter and heat the tawa and pour the batter on the tawa in clockwise direction..
- Properly baked the dosa untill it leaves the pan. Flip it and put into a plate. Enjoy.
Vegan as well as gluten free. Moong dal dosa is one of the healthiest dosa around. Moong dal is light and easy to digest and it's low in carbohydrates. In-fact moong dal is considered one of the healthiest dal and also ideal breakfast or snack for Diabetics. So do make these recipe as it's good for you and your family Towards South-India another famous dosa is made but from whole green mung known as pesarattu.