Aloo tikki veggies sandwich. Burger is a sandwich loved by all age groups, here I bring you an Indian Style Veg Aloo Tikki Burger to gorge on. The crunchy patty, crispy greens, soft bun. Aloo tikki burger recipe with step by step photos.
Method: To make Aloo Tikki recipe, take a glass bowl and add potatoes, chaat masala, chilli. Aloo tikki burger recipe – crispy potato patties between the burger buns, topped with cheese slice, tomato, onion and lettuce w/ mayonnaise, ketchup. If other veggies are added then this will be veggie burger not aloo tikki burger. Cooking Aloo tikki veggies sandwich is an enjoyable thing, in addition it becomes much more unique value if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 12 ingredients, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Aloo tikki veggies sandwich
- You need 2 pieces of brown bread.
- You need 1 tsp – peanut butter.
- Need For tikki :.
- It’s 4 boiled potatoes.
- Provide 1/2 tsp for salt to taste.
- Give of Oil.
- It’s of For mix vegetables :.
- Need 2 tbsp for oil.
- Need 1/2 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup mix yellow and green capsicums (chopped).
- Prepare 2 – sliced onions.
- Need 1/2 tsp of salt to taste.
Earlier this month, I daringly ventured into the Indian breadmaking arena. Take the boiled and peeled potatoes and finely mash them. You should use a masher or ricer, but seeing as we don�EUR(TM)t own either of those. Burger is a sandwich loved by all age groups, here I bring you an Indian Style Veg Aloo Tikki Burger to gorge on.
Aloo tikki veggies sandwich how to cook
- Mashed potatoes, add salt, black pepper. Mix well. Make tikki balls and press it. Grease with oil and grill it. Tikki is ready..
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a kadhai, add 1 tsp cumin seeds, let it crackle, add onion, saute for few seconds. Add mix capsicum. Saute for 2 mins.on medium flame. Add salt, black pepper. Mix well. Turn off the flame. Mix vegetables us ready..
- Grill both the brown breads.
- Take one grilled bread, spread 1 tsp peanut butter, add mix vegetables, spinach leaves then tikki..
- Cover with other grilled bread. Aloo tikki veggies sandwich is ready to serve with mixed tomato ketchup and capsicum salad. Enjoy!!! Tip : you can add a slice of cheese if you like.
The crunchy patty, crispy greens, soft bun, spicy creamy sauces, this is a plethora of taste, texture flavors. Look no further, skip the fast-food store make some at home now :). finally, serve aloo tikki burger with french fries or potato chips. Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest video. Aloo Tikki Burger with detailed step by step photos and video. Aloo Tikki Burger recipe is a popular McDonalds burger recipe in India.