Greek Bison Steak Salad. Try this lighter dinner option the next time you enjoy a bison steak. Directions: Season bison steak with thyme, oregano, salt and pepper. Pour a small amount of olive oil into a large frying pan heated over medium low heat.
During the warmer months, this cool salad is a refreshing change of pace from the heavier meals I feed my crew other times of the year. The Best Bison Steak Recipes on Yummly Simple Grilled Bison Steaks, Southwest Bison Steak Wrap, Bison Cheddar Topped Cauliflower Steaks. Cooking Greek Bison Steak Salad is an enjoyable thing, additionally it becomes a lot more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 13 components, you can begin cooking 3 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients of Greek Bison Steak Salad
- It’s 1 of Bison Steak (suggested: Ribeye, Flank, Flat Iron).
- Prepare 1 of red onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s of Black olives, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber, peeled and sliced.
- Prepare 2-3 of tomatoes, sliced.
- Prepare 1 head of Chopped romaine lettuce.
- Prepare of Feta cheese.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Red wine vinegar.
- You need to taste of thyme.
- Prepare to taste of oregano.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare to taste of pepper.
This bison steak salad is a leaner, healthier and tastier version of your traditional flank or ribeye steak salad. Try this recipe for a wonderfully spice-flavored grilled steak dish that can be served with grilled potatoes or sliced in a fresh green salad. This video is about Healthy Kitchen Bison Salad. Bison steaks are a great alternative to beef steaks.
Greek Bison Steak Salad how to cook
- Season Bison Steak with thyme, oregano, salt and pepper. Pour a small amount of olive oil into a large frying pan heated over medium low heat and add steak. Cover pan and cook steak for approximately 5 minutes on each side, until steak is to your desired doneness. (Recommend: Medium) Let set for 5 minutes..
- Place tomato slices on a cookie sheet, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with pepper and oregano. Roast at 375*F for 5 minutes..
- Place lettuce in a large bowl. Add black olives, cucumber, onion and feta cheese. Drizzle with olive oil and red wine vinegar and toss. Cut steak into thin slices. Add steak and tomato to lettuce mixture. Serve with warm pita bread..
These flavorful cuts are lean and cook faster, so adjust your cooking times. Serve the hot steaks with your favorite grilled vegetables, rolls, or a green salad. Taco salad gets an upgrade thanks to lean bison meat rubbed with antioxidant-rich spices. Lemon Turmeric Marinated Flank Steak with Lentil and Beet Salad. Cumin Baked Salmon with Pea Pesto.