Veg Egg Curry.
Cooking Veg Egg Curry is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it comes to be a lot more special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 19 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 12 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking right away.
Composition of Veg Egg Curry
- Need of for masala.
- Give 2 tablespoon Onion paste.
- Require 1/4 teaspoon of Ginger paste.
- Give 1/4 teaspoon Garlic paste.
- Require 1 tablespoon Curd.
- You need 1 tablespoon – Tomato puree.
- Need 1/2 tablespoon – Cashew Paste.
- Require 1/4 teaspoon – Cumin seeds.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon Degi Mirch.
- Need 1/2 teaspoon – Garam Masala Powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon Coriander powder.
- You need 1.5 teaspoon for Kastoori methi/ dried fenugreek leaves.
- Give to taste for Salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon for Oil.
- Prepare of eggless egg preparation.
- Prepare 5-6 pieces for Baby potatoes.
- Give 2 tablespoon – Grated Paneer.
- Prepare to taste for Salt.
- It’s 1 drop of Yellow food color.
Veg Egg Curry steps
- Preparing eggs.
- Wash and boil potatoes.add salt a pench. Take them out and transfer them onto a clean plate. Cut them in half and allow them to cool down completely. Using a small spoon, scoop out the center.
- Just like an egg make a small depression on the top of the boiled potato. All done – potato halves..
- In a small bowl add crumble paneer and scooped out potato bites. Mash them and add salt. If you like them to be yellow in colour add a pinch of haldi..
- Hold the potato. And tightly pack the mixture inside the hole. Clean out the extra mixture and there we have our egg ready..
- For gravy…..In a kadhai heat oil add cumin seeds and when they start to sputter add in ginger-garlic paste and saute..
- Add in onion paste and saute for 2 minutes on a medium flame. Mix in tomato puree, cashew paste and curd..
- Mix and saute for 2-3 minutes. Stir in all the spices and mix well. Saute till masala is reduced to 1/4 it's quantity..
- Pour in 1/2 cup of water and bring it to a boil. This will make a thick gravy but if you prefer a liquid gravy add water accordingly..
- Bring it to a boil and adjust your seasonings. Mix in Kastoori methi and mix. Give it a final boil and take it off the flame. Add in eggs one by one, cover and let it sit in gravy. Gently coat them with gravy..
- Perfectly coated eggless egg curry is ready. Garnish with cream and coriander leaves..
- Serve hot with warm rotis or rice..