Simple Egg Curry.
Cooking Simple Egg Curry is an enjoyable thing, moreover it comes to be extra unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 11 components, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements for Simple Egg Curry
- Need 4 hard boiled eggs (I made some slashes in the eggs).
- Give 1 cup for onion chopped.
- You need 1 cup of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp – ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 for bay leaf.
- Require 1 tsp – garam masala powder.
- It’s 1 tsp for red chilli powder.
- Give 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare To taste – Salt.
- Provide As required of Water.
- Give As required for chopped coriander leaves.
Simple Egg Curry making
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the bay leaf, ginger garlic paste and saute for a min..
- Add the chopped onions and saute for a min. Add the chopped tomatoes and saute till it turns mushy..
- Add salt to taste, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, red chilli powder and saute for over high heat for 2-3 mins..
- Add water and cook over high heat till oil separates. Repeat this process 2-3 times until you get a smooth masala like paste..
- Add the boiled eggs, sprinkle some water and cook over low heat for about 2 mins. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and take off the heat..