Spicy Rava Fries.
Cooking Spicy Rava Fries is a fun point, additionally it ends up being a lot more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 7 active ingredients, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients of Spicy Rava Fries
- Prepare 1 cup of semolina/ rava/ sooji.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of noodle masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil+ oil for deep frying.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Ketchup/ chutney to serve.
Spicy Rava Fries step by step
- Heat 1 cup water in a karahi/wok. To it add salt, chilli flakes and noodle masala. Now add 1 cup Rawa to it and stir well..
- Continuously stir the Rawa to avoid sticking at the bottom and lump formation. Remove from heat as soon as it comes together. It should not turn hard..
- Transfer the Rawa dough on a plate. Grease your hands, and knead the dough softly when still warm, till it becomes smooth and soft. Apply oil to the dough and place it on a plastic sheet. Cover with another sheet..
- Roll into a 1cm thick round or square with a rolling pin. Remove the top plastic sheet and cool. Cut it into long strips like French fries..
- Heat sufficient oil in a wok for frying and fry the fries in small batches on medium to high flame, to avoid sticking together. Fry till golden brown and crisp. Drain on a paper towel..
- Arrange in a serving platter and sprinkle some chilli flakes on them. Serve with ketchup or chutney of your choice..