Chocolate Chip Cookies. Reviews for: Photos of Best Chocolate Chip Cookies. A chocolate chip cookie is a drop cookie that originated in the United States and features chocolate chips or chocolate morsels as its distinguishing ingredient. Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine.
These homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies are the BEST! One special ingredient helps deepens the flavor and gives the chocolate chip cookies a chewier texture. Professional Baker's Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe! Food preparation Chocolate Chip Cookies is a fun thing, additionally it comes to be extra special value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 10 ingredients, you can begin cooking 9 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients – Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Give 125 g – butter (soft).
- Prepare 100 g – caster sugar.
- Provide 100 g – soft dark brown sugar.
- Require 1 – large egg.
- Give 220 g – plain flour.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons for cocoa powder.
- Require 1/2 teaspoon – baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda.
- You need 100 g for dark chocolate (either chips or your favourite bar chopped).
- It’s 75-100 g of chopped pecans or walnuts (optional).
The Chocolate Chip Cookie is America's most famous cookie. The perfect chocolate chip cookie is within your reach. Once you've mastered the art of the chocolate chip cookie from scratch, there'll be no going back to the frozen tubs! The BEST chocolate chip cookie recipe!
Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Heat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4.
- Put the butter and sugars into a bowl and beat until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg.
- Sift the dry ingredients into the bowl, add the chocolate chips and nuts (if using).
- Mix to a stiff dough.
- Using a heaped tablespoon as a measure roll the dough into balls then arrange on two large non-stick baking sheets. Flatten them slightly with your fingers and leave enough space for them to spread..
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Let cool for 3-5 minutes on the trays to firm up slightly and then transfer to a wire rake to cool.
- If you can resist eating them all, store in an airtight container for up to 5 days or freeze for up to a month.
These easy chocolate chip cookies are perfectly soft and chewy and buttery, loaded up with semisweet chocolate chips, and completely irresistible. How to Make One Chocolate Chip Cookie. The easiest chocolate chip cookie recipe. Here's a breakdown of the simple steps (scroll below for ingredient amounts, and full directions) What's better than chocolate chip cookies? Chocolate chip cookie dough in your freezer that's ready to go whenever a cookie craving hits.