New Orleans Cornbread.
Food preparation New Orleans Cornbread is a fun thing, moreover it becomes much more special worth if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 12 ingredients, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients of New Orleans Cornbread
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of Cornmeal.
- It’s 1 cup of Flour.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of Buttermilk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of Cheddar cheese (shredded).
- Prepare 1 cup of corn.
- You need 1/2 Lb of Bacon (fried/crumbled).
- You need 3 of Jalapenos (seeded/diced).
New Orleans Cornbread instructions
- Mix dry ingredients in large bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients in separate bowl..
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix well..
- Grease a 9 by 9 pan with butter, pour in mixture and bake at 375°F for approximately 30 minutes..