Dahi Rasgulla. Dahi Rasgulla is very tasty dish. Our family also like it with Biryani, Paratha or Rice. Rasgulla is an Indian syrupy dessert popular in the Indian subcontinent and regions with South Asian diaspora.
Rasgulla recipe, learn how to make soft, spongy, delicious, white bengali rasgulla at home. Spongy Rasgulla is one of the popular Indian sweet recipes that is made by curdling milk. Heat the milk, when it start to boil, simmer the flame, add the lemon juice slowly as you stir. Food preparation Dahi Rasgulla is an enjoyable thing, additionally it comes to be more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 15 components, you can begin cooking 16 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Composition – Dahi Rasgulla
- You need of For rasgulla:.
- It’s 1/2 liter of milk.
- Need 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Require 1 tsp – semolina.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Require 1 cup for sugar.
- Require 1 cup – water.
- You need for For tampering:.
- You need 1.5 cup curd.
- Need of Salt as per taste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp punch photon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp for roasted ginger and red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mustard oil.
- Need 2 for dry red chilli.
- Prepare leaves of Curry.
Rasgulla Recipe – Soft and spongy rasgullas make for a delicious dessert! This easy to make delicacy will surely melt in your mouth. Bengali Rasgullas are homemade paneer (Cottage cheese) sweet dish, round paneer balls soaked in sugar syrup. This is a delicacy from state of Bengal, these are very light and delicious.
Dahi Rasgulla making process
- First of all boil the milk and when it starts boiling then switch off the flame..
- Add vinegar into it and allow the milk to curdle..
- Strain the chhena from the whey and hang it for 1/2 hour..
- Mash the chhena with your hand for about 15 minutes and then add semolina and half of the cardamom powder and again with the heel of your palm for 10 minutes..
- Then make small balls of it..
- Make the sugar syrup by adding sugar and water for 10 minutes in medium flame and then add the cardamom powder in it..
- Then boil the chhena balls in it and cover the lid for about 15 minutes. They become double in size..
- Now your rasgullas as are ready..
- Allow the rasgullas to soak the sugar syrup for 1 hour..
- After that beat the curd well and mix salt in it..
- For tampering take ladle and heat it and put oil in it..
- Then add the punch photon,dry chilli in it..
- When the mustard in the punch photon crackle then add the curry leaves in it and switch off the flame..
- In the meantime squeeze the rasgullas from the sugar syrup and mix them with curd and then add the tampering materials in it..
- At last sprinkle the roasted cumin, red chilli powder in it..
- Now your Dahi rasgullas are ready to serve. Serve it with rice,chapati or as you wish..
Rasgulla is a very famous Indian sweet made of Paneer/Indian cottage cheese and also very easy to They are actually paneer balls soaked in sugar syrup. Today let us learn how to prepare rasgulla. Bored of the regular dahi bhalle? Why not give a twist to it. Rasgulla dahi bhalle is an amazing version of regular one.