Chocolate cake with parle g biscuits. Easy cake recipe in available ingredients in lockdown. PagesOtherBrandWebsitePersonal blogHebbar's KitchenVideoschocolate biscuit cake with parle-g biscuits. This Parle-G cake is such an easy recipe with a minimal amount of ingredients.
Previous Post: « Chocolate lava cake with cookie butter. Microwave Cake Microwave Recipes Microwave Oven No Bake Biscuit Cake No Bake Cake Cake Recipe In Oven Eggless Baking Recipe Magic Ponchos. Turn your favorite sweet, cinnamon-y snack into a bite-sized cake stuffed with warm chocolate. Food preparation Chocolate cake with parle g biscuits is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it ends up being much more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 11 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 10 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Composition for Chocolate cake with parle g biscuits
- Prepare 1 packet parle g biscuits.
- Give 4 tbsp – cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp for corn flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup for sugar.
- Require 1/2 tbsp – Eno powder.
- Prepare Pinch – baking soda.
- Need Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp – vanilla essence.
- Provide 1/2 glass – milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of maida.
- Need 1 of dairy milk chocolate.
No cook biscuits-coco cake is an easy recipe to prepare a cake without baking or putting in oven. The biscuit crumbs are blended with butter and then dipped in A simple chocolate making recipe, the milk biscuits are crushed and added to sweetened milk and cocoa powder. A cake made of British cookies and dark chocolate will be Prince William's groom's cake. Add biscuit pieces to chocolate mixture, gently fold until all pieces are coated.
Chocolate cake with parle g biscuits step by step
- Take parle g biscuits packet, grind it into a powder..
- Boil milk and let it cool..
- Add cocoa powder, eno, baking powder, salt, vanilla essence into it. Mix it with milk..
- Preheat pressure cooker for 10 mins. Dust the cake pan oil and maida..
- Pour the cake batter into the dusted pan and keep it inside the pressure cooker, close it with a lid. Keep the stove in low flame..
- Open after 30 mins. Now the cake is ready..
- Take out into a plate..
- For the cream on the top, take 2 spoons of sugar, corn flour, cocoa powder, add milk and make it thick..
- Pour it on the cake..
- Grate some dairy milk and pour it on the top for decoration and serve..
Spoon into the prepared cake pan. Parle-G Biscuit cake is a very easy recipe which we can be prepared by all. You just required few ingredients and a microwave oven. The other great biscuit options are Gluco biscuits or Parle-G biscuits. Parle-G is one of the best-selling biscuit brand in the world.