Sev Tameta Nu Shaak.
Food preparation Sev Tameta Nu Shaak is an enjoyable thing, in addition it comes to be more special worth if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 15 active ingredients, you can start cooking 7 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Sev Tameta Nu Shaak
- Prepare 2-3 of tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of sev (fried gram flour noodles).
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of asafoetida.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic, chopped (opt).
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 ts of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp. of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need 2 of green chilies.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of coriander leaves, chopped.
Sev Tameta Nu Shaak how to cook
- Heat oil in a pan and temper with mustard seeds. After it stops spluttering, add the cumin seeds, garlic and asafoetida. Saute for a few seconds..
- Now add the tomatoes and continue to fry till it is mashed..
- Add all the dry spices and green chilies. Give it a stir..
- Add 1 – 1/1/2 cups water. Simmer on a medium flame till it is reduced to a desired consistency..
- Add the sev and mix well. Switch off the flame..
- Garnish with coriander leaves..
- Serve immediately as a side dish with roti, thepla, chapati, phulka, etc..