Pink Tea/Gulabi Chai. Learn how to make Kashmiri chai at home step by step. Kashmiri chai is also known as noon chai, pink chai and gulabi chai. How to make Gulabi Chai Recipe by Cook with Madeeha.
Kashmiri tea or Sabz Chai has a little thick consistency and along with a buttery and creamy taste. It is a type of dust tea (broken tea leaves) which proves to be strong in taste and color. It is known for its brisk and matty flavor, bright color and a fruity taste. Food preparation Pink Tea/Gulabi Chai is a fun thing, furthermore it ends up being extra unique worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 11 components, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements for Pink Tea/Gulabi Chai
- Prepare 500 ml full cream milk.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of kashmiri tea.
- Give 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Give 1/2 teaspoon soda bicarbonate.
- Require 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Provide 1 star anise.
- Need 4 for cloves.
- Require 4 green cardeamom.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Give 2 cup of iced water.
- You need 1/2 cup almond flakes.
Also known as noon chai or gulabi chai (translating to salt tea and pink tea, respectively), this rosy-hued variety is the luxurious, special-occasion drink of Making Kashmiri chai requires patience. The process starts with heating up water to a simmer, then adding the loose-leaf tea. Noon chai, also called shir chai (from Persian, meaning 'milk tea'), gulabi chai, Kashmiri tea or pink tea, is a traditional tea beverage, originating from the Indian Subcontinent, most probably from the Kashmir Valley, made with gunpowder tea (green tea leaves rolled into small balls). This Karachi style Kashmiri Chai is sweet with a hint of salty and has beautiful mellow flavours that are perfect for cooler months.
Pink Tea/Gulabi Chai instructions
- Take 2cups water in a sauce pan,add cinnamon,cardemoms,star anis, cloves and kashmiri tea.Boil till reduce to half.Add salt and soda by carb.Stir.Add iced water and stir contineuosly for 10 minutestill the liquor attain a lovely pink colour.Keep aside..
- Boil milk in a sauce pan,boil till 20% reduce.Add 1/2cup of reserved liquor.Mix well..
- Add sugar.Stir and pour in serving cups. It will yield you to 2cups of tea.Garnish with almond flakes..
- Pink tea is ready to serve..
Detailed pink kashmiri tea / noon chai recipe with photos of each step. Unlike everyday tea, its is tea to be sipped slowly in cold winter nights. Pink Kashmiri Tea, Noon chai recipe How to Make Pink Tea (Kashmiri Chai). Learn to make delicious pink tea with Fatima! 🙂 This tea is also known as Kashmiri Chai in Pakistan.