Hot and Sour Chicken Soup.
Cooking Hot and Sour Chicken Soup is a fun thing, in addition it comes to be more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 19 ingredients, you can start cooking 3 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Hot and Sour Chicken Soup
- Prepare of Soup Base.
- You need 750 ml of chicken stock.
- Prepare 600 ml of water.
- It’s 200 grams of Sliced fresh Mushrooms.
- You need 50 grams of Bamboo Shoots.
- Prepare 3 slice of Fresh Ginger Root.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 of Chopped Spring Onions.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of Crushed Chillies.
- Prepare of Chicken.
- It’s 500 grams of Skinless boneless chicken breast cut into strips.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need of Thickner.
- You need 6 tbsp of White Wine Vinegar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 of egg, beaten.
- You need of Garnish.
- It’s bunch of Of Freshly chopped Coriander.
Hot and Sour Chicken Soup step by step
- In a saucepan, combine the chicken stock , water, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, root ginger, garlic, soy sauce and crushed chillies. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer while you assemble the rest of the ingredients..
- Place the chicken strips into a bowl and toss with the sesame oil to coat. In a separate bowl, stir together the cornflour and vinegar, and set aside..
- Increase the heat under the stock to medium high, and return to a rolling boil. Add the Chicken. Return to the boil, and drizzle in the egg to create long strands of egg. Stir in vinegar and cornflour. Simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until chicken is cooked trough and the soup has thickened a little. Serve garnished with coriander.