Green paratha. Green peas paratha recipe with step by step photos – delicious whole wheat flat bread stuffed with a spiced mashed peas filling. No onion no garlic matar paratha recipe. For the green peas paratha dough.
Green Peas paratha is a very delicious, healthy and filling breakfast. It is served with pickles or curd. Mashed potato and chopped spring onions are added into the dough. Cooking Green paratha is an enjoyable point, additionally it ends up being much more unique value if you cook it on your own. By using the following 8 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 3 steps. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements – Green paratha
- Provide 2-1/2 bowl for Methi.
- You need 1/2 bowl of coriander leaves.
- It’s 3-1/2 of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 TSP of red chilly powder.
- Give 1 /2 tsp turmeric powder.
- Require Salt as your taste.
- Require 2 tsp for garlic green chillies paste.
- Give of Some oil to make paratha.
A paratha (pronounced [pəˈrɑːtʰə]) is a flatbread native to the Indian subcontinent, prevalent throughout the modern-day nations of India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Maldives and Myanmar. Peas paratha or green peas paratha recipe explained with step by step pictures. Peas paratha or batani parota is prepared using wheat powder, green peas, garam masala, ginger and garlic. Matar Ka Paratha is stuffed paratha with spicy green peas and is a delicacy.
Green paratha steps
- Wash the Methi& coriander leaves at least 2-3times.now grind it. now in a vessel add grinded Methi & coriander leaves, wheat flour,salt,red chilly powder, turmeric powder and garlic green chillies paste.now make the dough..
- Using a rolling pin make the paratha.now put it on the pan filp it over add some oil too make the paratha flip it till it gets ready..
- Ready to serve your yummyyy parathpa..
Matar Ka Paratha can be part of any main meal making it special treat. This can be one dish meal served with side of yogurt or. Add green chillies, ginger, red chilly powder, coriander powder and green coriander to the pea paste then mix properly. Place pan(Tawa) on gas and heat. Break off small lemon sized pieces from the.