Moong Dal with fish head-Mach ER matha diye dal.
Cooking Moong Dal with fish head-Mach ER matha diye dal is an enjoyable thing, in addition it becomes much more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the following 10 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking promptly.
Composition of Moong Dal with fish head-Mach ER matha diye dal
- Need 1 large fish head.
- Require 1 cup of moong daal.
- Prepare 1 tsp of jeera.
- Require 2 for bay leaves.
- Need 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 – dry red chilli.
- Require 1 tsp – ginger paste.
- It’s 3 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- Provide As required of Mustard oil to cook.
Moong Dal with fish head-Mach ER matha diye dal how to cook
- First, we are going to marinate the fish head with 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder and a pinch of salt. Heat a pan with 1 tablespoon of mustard oil, fry the fish head and keep it aside..
- In a pressure cooker add the dal add a pinch of salt and turmeric powder and 1 cup of water and for 5 to 6 whistle boil the Dal well..
- Take a pan add 2 tablespoons of mustard oil then add the bay leaves jeera and the dry red chilli saute for a minute then add the ginger paste add a dash of water saute for few seconds..
- Then add the dal adjust the taste of salt and sugar you can add water if it is required..
- Once it gets a good boil add the fish..
- On a medium flame cook for 5 minutes then serve hot with the Steam rice..