Garlic Paratha with Chutney. This combination of aloo paratha with the garlic dip(chutney) is a great combination. The cheese inside gives it a great twist. Do give it a try! finally, enjoy poondu chutney or garlic chutney with idli.
The next day when I bought dried red chilies, I made Granny style. Heat oil in a kadai/pan and fry the red chillies on low flame. Once done, remove it from the pan. Food preparation Garlic Paratha with Chutney is an enjoyable point, in addition it comes to be extra unique value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 26 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 14 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients of Garlic Paratha with Chutney
- Give – For Dought -.
- Provide 1 cup – Wheat Flour.
- You need Salt – as per taste.
- Need 1/4 tsp – Ajwain.
- Give 1 tsp for Oil.
- Provide – Water – as required.
- Need of For Garlic Masala -.
- Need 12-15 of Garlic buds.
- Require 1 tsp of Coriander seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Jeera.
- Require 1/8 tsp Haldi powder -.
- Prepare 2 Dry kashmiri red chilli -.
- Give 2 – Spicy Dry red chilli -.
- Provide 1 tsp Saunf -.
- It’s Salt – as per taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp for Oil -.
- Prepare of For Chutney -.
- Require 2 Tomato – small sized.
- Need 1/2 cup of Coriander -.
- It’s 4 for Green chilli – small sized.
- Prepare 1 tsp – Ginger garlic paste -.
- It’s 1 tbsp Lemon juice -.
- You need – Salt as per taste.
- Need 1/2 tsp for Rosted Jeera -.
- Give 1/4 tsp for Black Salt -.
- Give of Coriander & kasuri methi as required.
Easy and garlicky chutney made from garlic chives and fresh coriander. This chutney is also called as hara lahsun ki chutney in hindi. This garlic chutney recipe is made from garlic and chilli powder and hence also called red chilli garlic chutney and often had with Bhakri or Rotla. You can enjoy the lehsun chutney with any type of Indian flatbread like bhakri or paratha or serve as a side-dish with any meal.
Garlic Paratha with Chutney making
- Take a bowl and add aata,salt,ajwain and 1 tsp oil mix well and make semi soft dought..
- Dought is ready…cover and rest..
- Make garlic masala…take a jar and add garlic, coriander, saunf,jeera, haldi powder, salt, red chilli and oil..
- Grind Coarsely.
- Ready garlic masala.
- Make chutney…take a jar and add tomato,coriander,green chilli,black salt, rosted jeera,lemon juice and 4 tbsp water and grind coarsely..
- Ready chutney…
- Divide the dough into three parts. Roll it thin..
- Now apply 1 tsp oil. Now apply 1 tbsp garlic masala…
- Now sprinkle some fresh coriander. Take 1 inch plate and fold it..
- Roll it..
- Sprinkle some kasuri methi on top. Now sprinkle some wheat flour and roll it thick..
- Heat a pen add roast garlic paratha. Apply oil,ghee both sides..
- Ready & serve with chutney..
You can even use it for. But this Paratha Chutney is a perfect accompaniment for all types of parathas. Try this chutney and serve with paratha and enjoy the taste! Roughly chop the onions and tomatoes and add it to the mixer along with ginger, garlic, salt and tamarind. This is a perfect chutney for all garlic lovers.