Steak salad. Steak Salad makes a quick and easy midweek meal. Made with thin slices of pan-seared steak served over arugula and lettuce greens toss with a lemon vinaigrette. This Steak Salad is hearty enough to serve as the full meal for lunch or dinner, and has tons of flavor.
To serve, divide salad greens among four plates. Top with steak, tomatoes, radishes and avocado; sprinkle with cranberries and, if desired. Fabulous salad – plus it's a great way to use up leftover grilled steak! Food preparation Steak salad is an enjoyable thing, moreover it ends up being a lot more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 10 ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients of Steak salad
- Prepare 1/2 lb of mix greens.
- You need 1/2 lb of Romain lettece.
- It’s of skirt steak or top sirloin whatever you have on hand.
- You need of blue cheese crumbles.
- You need 1/4 lb of Roma tomatoes.
- It’s 1/4 lb of red onions.
- You need 1/2 can of black slice olives.
- It’s 2 of each red peppers.
- You need of whole grains honey mustard vinaigrette or blue cheese dressing.
- Prepare of McCormick steak seasoning.
And while the vinaigrette was nice and light I opted to leave out the Worcestershire sauce and. Season the salad with salt and pepper, to taste. Arrange the salad on a platter. Arrange the steak slices atop the salad and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
Steak salad instructions
- Season the steak grill the steak to your liking and then let cool.
- As the steak is cooking dice the tomatoes and red bell pepper and slice the purple onion and chop the lettuce.
- Now add all the ingredients in to a large salad bowl except for the salad dressing and toss.
- Right before you serve add the dressing toss once more and then serve.
Searing a steak, seasoning a salad, and making a vinaigrette. All covered in today's class.errr, salad. For instance, a salad with juicy steak, and plenty of avocado and cheese on top. Steak salad recipe with juicy slices of seasoned beef on a bed of colorful greens and crunchy vegetables. Tender pieces of thinly sliced flank steak elevate this meal to entree salad status.