Hyderabadi Egg Curry.
Cooking Hyderabadi Egg Curry is a fun thing, in addition it ends up being much more special worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 23 ingredients, you can start cooking 11 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients for Hyderabadi Egg Curry
- Provide 1 of lemon size tamarind.
- Require 1/4 cup of water (warm).
- You need 1 tbsp – peanuts.
- Prepare 1 tbsp – sesame seeds.
- Require 1 tbsp desiccated coconut.
- It’s 2 tbsp – oil.
- Give 1/2 tsp – mustard seeds.
- Need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 2 sprig – curry leaves.
- Provide 2 for green chilli (slitted).
- It’s 3 red chilli (dried).
- You need 1 1/2 cup for onion (chopped).
- Provide 2 tsp for ginger-garlic paste.
- Require 1/2 tsp red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Require 1 tsp for cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tsp for garam masala powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 for eggs (boiled).
- Give 1 tbsp of mint leaves.
- Give 1 cup for water.
Hyderabadi Egg Curry how to cook
- Tamarind paste.
- In a bowl mash lemon size tamarind with ¼ cup of warm water.
- Strain by using a strainer and keep it aside..
- Heat a pan and dry roast peanuts, sesame seeds, desiccated coconut until turns golden brown Grind and make a smooth paste..
- Heat oil in kadhai and add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, 2 sprig curry leaves Add green chilli, red chilli once curry leaves starts splutter.
- Sauté once and add chopped onion Cook until onion turn slightly brown.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and peanuts paste to it and sauté for another minute Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder, salt and mix one more time..
- Add ¼ cup water to it. Put the lid on and let it cook for 5 minutes on low flame..
- Add tamarind pulp, 4 eggs, mint leaves, 1 cup water and let it cook on low flame Garnish with coriander and serve hot with brown rice..