Mango Pistachio Mug cake. Although I'm not a fan of microwave cooking, this recipe is a once-in-a-while treat that's really easy to make. You can use the remainder of the tin of mango purée to make mango lassi – simply combined three tablespoons of mango purée with four tablespoons of natural yogurt and mix until well blended. MANGO CAKE is the perfect summer dessert.
Delicate layers of sponge cake filled with sweet-tart mango mousse make a beautiful cake that will wow your guests. This sponge cake filled with mango mousse is quite spectacular. It looks professional but is doable if you use a springform pan. Cooking Mango Pistachio Mug cake is a fun thing, moreover it comes to be extra special worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the following 10 components, you can begin cooking 6 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients for Mango Pistachio Mug cake
- Require 4 tbsp All-purpose flour (Maida).
- You need 1/2 tea spoon for baking powder.
- Need 1/4 tea spoon for baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup Mango pulp.
- Give 10-12 of pistachio (pista).
- Need 1 tbsp ghee / butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar powder.
- It’s 1 cup for milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of cream (Malai).
- It’s 2 (3 drop) for vanilla extract.
How to Make Mango and Pistachio Opera. Arrange both cake strips side by side on top of first layer, then brush with half of remaining coffee syrup. Spread half of glaze evenly over top, spreading. Mango & Pistachio Kulfi – Fauzia's Kitchen Fun.
Mango Pistachio Mug cake how to cook
- Take a mug and all wet ingredients the milk, Malai butter/ghee, vanilla, mango pulp.
- Add dry ingredients the flour sugar baking powder baking soda,mix it well.
- Mix everything well untill it became a mix add pistachio.
- Microwave oven on high for 2 minutes. Stopped the microwave oven 60 second and checked again at 90 second little wet so left another 30 second.
- Enjoy your delicious mango cake.Garnish with some pistachio..
- Don't over bake.. in just 2 minutes.
Mix together the milks and cream in a jug and set aside. Mug cakes are your best bet for a quick and easy dessert. There are many variations out there and if you give my recipe a try feel free to leave me a comment. This pistachio mug cake is a nice balance of sweet and salty. Make it your own by adding white chocolate chips or topping it with cool-whip or.