Cluster Beans-Potato Subzi/ Gavarfali-Batata Nu Shaak. Combinations of ingredients that gives unique taste to this Guvar Masala Curry. Guvar Bateta Nu Shaak/Must Try Delicious Subzi/ (Guvar/Guwar/Gavar. Cluster beans or gwarfali / guvar are very popular beans in India so is gujarati shaak.
Batata nu shaak recipe with step by step photos – no frills easy recipe of dry spiced potatoes made Gujarati style. There are quite a number of ways this dry curry is made. In Gujarati language, Batata or bateta means potatoes and Shaak means curry. Cooking Cluster Beans-Potato Subzi/ Gavarfali-Batata Nu Shaak is an enjoyable point, in addition it becomes much more special value if you cook it yourself. By using the adhering to 12 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Composition for Cluster Beans-Potato Subzi/ Gavarfali-Batata Nu Shaak
- Give of cluster beans/ gavarfali.
- Give for small potatoes.
- You need of oil.
- Give for cummin seeds.
- Require of carrom seeds/ ajwain.
- Provide for medium red tomato chopped.
- Prepare – turmeric powder.
- Need for red chilli powder.
- Require of dhania jeera powder.
- Give of jaggery/gur.
- Give for Salt.
- Need – Finely chopped fresh coriander leaves to garnish.
Hence the translation is potato curry. Batata Nu Shaak recipe with step by step photos. Bateta nu shaak is one of the most popular Gujarati foods, made in almost every household. A wonderful combination of sesame seeds, curry leaves and ginger-green chilli paste giver a very distinct flavour to the otherwise bland potatoes.
Cluster Beans-Potato Subzi/ Gavarfali-Batata Nu Shaak steps
- Wash and pat dry cluster beans, discard ends, cut each into half pieces as shown. Peel and chop potatoes..
- In pan pressure cook add,heat oil. Add cumin seeds,carrom seeds,as it splutter add tomato pieces,mix and saute till tomato pieces are tender..
- Add turmeric powder,red chilli powder and dhania jeera powder, salt,mix well and saute for 30 seconds..
- Add chopped cluster beans and potato cubes,add jaggery, add 2 tbsp water, mix well and saute for 3-4 minutes..
- Add 1/4 cup water, pressure cook for 3 whistles. As steam escape,open the cooker lid. Remove in serving bowl. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves..
- Serve / Relish Hot Delicious Cluster Beans-Potato Subzi with wheat phulka rotis,dal in lunch meal..
Batata Nu Shaak Recipe or Gujarati Potatoes Recipe goes well with plain rice and dal. You can enjoy with some rotis or paratha as well. A tangy and little sweet gujarati potato sabzi which is really fast and easy to make. Pressure Cooked Dry Aloo Pyaz Sabji – Kanda Batata Nu Shaak. My garden is blooming with ton of Cluster Beans this year so enjoying it so much!