Food preparation Vermicelli Kheer is a fun thing, moreover it becomes much more special value if you prepare it yourself. By using the complying with 7 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 7 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking quickly.
Composition of Vermicelli Kheer
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Vermicelli.
- Require 3 cups of milk.
- You need 100 gms – milkmaid.
- It’s 1/2 tsp – elaichi powder.
- You need 1 tsp – milk masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp – ghee.
- Need Few – cashew and raisins for garnishing.
Vermicelli Kheer process
- Take a pan and heat the ghee and add raisins and cashews. Sauté for few seconds and keep aside.
- In the same pan add the vermicelli. Sauté until light brown and keep aside.
- Same pan add 3 cups milk and let it boil.
- Boil until the milk becomes a thick consistency. Now add the vermicelli in the milk and boil for a few mins.
- Once the milk is boiled and the vermicelli is nice and soft add the milk made.
- Mix well and then add elaichi powder and milk masala powder and boil for few seconds.
- Now your vermicelli Kheer is ready enjoy as per your choice hot or chilled.