Mango kheer. Watch how to make Mango Kheer, a quick and easy to make dessert recipe by Ruchi Bharani. You can never go wrong with this Mango Kheer recipe. This Instant Pot Mango kheer is completely handsfree, a perfect dump and go Instant Pot recipe that's a winner BIG TIME.
When I bought that hoard of mangoes I never thought that I would end up making something else out. Mango payasam / mango kheer with step by step pictures. Mango payasam (mambazha payasam in Tamil) is an easy, Indian dessert recipe made with cooked rice, mango pulp and sugar or. Food preparation Mango kheer is an enjoyable point, in addition it becomes much more special value if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 10 ingredients, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Composition for Mango kheer
- Need 1/2 litre for Milk.
- You need 2 tbsp – Condensed milk.
- Give 1/2 cup for Sugar Or as per taste.
- Require 1 pinch for cardamom powder.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp Semolina (sooji).
- You need 1/2 cup of mango puree.
- Provide – Granishing:.
- Need 1 for Mango.
- Require as needed Almonds.
- Give As needed of Cashew.
Mango kheer is a very popular Indian dessert. So try making this kheer recipe at home and bring a slight change in the taste buds of your friends and family with this Indian dessert recipe. Peel and extract mango pulp from the ripe mangoes and sieve it. In a deep pan, cook mango pulp with equal quantity of water.
Mango kheer step by step
- Boil milk in a pan. Add sugar and condensed milk, cardamom powder and stirr on low flame. Keep stirring occasionally and allow milk to reduce little..
- Meanwhile dry roast sooji in a pan for few mins. Make sure colour doesn't change to brown..
- Add the roasted sooji in milk and stirr nicely not causing any lumps. Cook for 10 to 15mins till you see consistency getting little thick. It should neither be watery nor too thick. Allow to cool..
- Blend mango in the jar. Add the puree to the kheer and mix..
- Garnish the mango kheer with some dryfruits and a mango flower. Tadaa our mango kheer is ready to serve..
Prepare sugar syrup (boil Sugar with little water and boil until it is slightly thickened) and mix it with mango mixture while continuously stirring. Mango Ki Kheer Urdu Recipe, Step by step instructions of the recipe in Urdu and English, easy ingredients, calories, preparation time, serving and videos in Urdu cooking. Hi, Friends & Readers, Hope you are doing great and everything is fine from my end too. Because of our shifting and other things i took a break and Finally we shifted and settled in Aurora. Ingredients for Mango Kheer Pudding Recipe.