Egg curry (dim kosha). Egg curry in bengali style. egg curry.dim kosha.dimer jhol. Dhaba style Dim kalia or egg curry. Basically egg is prepaid same as chicken curry.
So I am sharing this Egg Curry recipe with you all ,just try once & tell me your opinion. Coming to today's recipe, I tasted this curry while I was on a vacation at Mandarmani, West Bengal. While the recipe is interesting, it is not an authentic Dim Kosha recipe, not the way Bongs would cook it. Cooking Egg curry (dim kosha) is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it comes to be more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 12 ingredients, you can start cooking 9 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements of Egg curry (dim kosha)
- Provide 2 – boiled eggs.
- Provide 1 – Potato.
- Prepare 1 – onion chopped and grinded.
- Require 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste.
- Give 1 – tomato pureed.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 for dry red chilli.
- It’s 1 tsp garam masala powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Need To taste for salt and sugar.
- It’s As needed for oil.
Dim kosha or Bengali egg curry recipe is a lightly spiced egg curry. Hard-boiled eggs are fried first with salt and turmeric powder and then added to You all already know my love for eggs and curry, this recipe of Bengali Dim kosha combines both my favorites! It's lightly spiced egg curry, hearty. The ultimate Bengali egg curry made with duck eggs-boiled, fried golden Every part of India has its own iteration of the egg curry.
Egg curry (dim kosha) process
- Heat oil and fry the eggs with salt and turmeric powder.
- Remove the eggs and saute the Potatoes adding salt and turmeric powder and keep aside.
- Now add oil and temper cumin seed bay leaf and red chilli.
- Add the onion paste saute well.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute well till the raw smell disappears.
- Add tomato puree and red chilli Powder and mix well.
- Add Potatoes and eggs and combine well adding water.
- Cover it till the Potatoes get soft.
- Finally add garam masala powder and switch off the flame.
The genius of this version is that it makes use of Cook for another minute. Stop here if you want dim'er kosha, a rich gravy to accompany your fried rice or luchi. Dim Kosha, Bengali Egg Curry, Duck Egg Curry, Haansher Dim. The eggs did not laugh much to her disappointment but the kosha turned out to be lovely. But to be honest I feel that the duck eggs from the Asian sores at times have a smell that is not very becoming to me and so I am not a big fan.