Thepla with ghee and tea.
Food preparation Thepla with ghee and tea is a fun thing, additionally it ends up being a lot more special value if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 21 ingredients, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements of Thepla with ghee and tea
- Need 2 cups – freshly cut Fenugreek leaves.
- Give 2 cups for whole wheat flour.
- Provide 3 tbsp of ragi flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup – besan (chickpea flour).
- Provide 1/2 cup fresh homemade curd.
- Require 3 tbsp – jaggery dissolved in 1/4 cup water.
- Prepare 1 &1/2 tbsp for homemade pickle masala.
- Give 2 tbsp – white sesame seeds.
- Give to taste Salt.
- Give 1/2 tsp – turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp – kashmiri chilli powder.
- Provide 2 tsp for coriander – cumin seeds powder.
- Give 1 tsp for roasted cumin seeds powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp for oil.
- Provide For tea-.
- Provide 3/4 cup – milk.
- Need 1/3 cup of water.
- Need 1 tsp – sugar.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of tea leaves.
- Provide 1/4 tsp tea masala.
- Prepare 1/2 " of ginger paste.
Thepla with ghee and tea step by step
- Take all the ingredients in a big container and knead the dough of thepla, add some water if needed..
- Knead the dough like paratha..
- Keep the dough aside for 10 minutes after that make small balls from it..
- Roll out thepla from the ball and roast on both sides properly on hot tava using oil..
- Make the remaining theplas similarly..
- For making tea, mix all the ingredients for tea and heat till the tea is ready..