Spongy rasgulla. Whether its dry rasgulla, or flat, or the rasgulla broke into syrup, or they cracked, or How to Make Perfect SPONGE RASGULLA SWEET Recipe Bengali sponge rasgullas is all time favorite and the most popular dessert. Spongy Bengali rasgullas easy to make in pressure cooker using homemade chena.
sponge rasagulla recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. basically, round shaped paneer cheese balls cooked in light sugar syrup. in other words. Spongy Rasgulla is one of the popular Indian sweet recipes that is made by curdling milk. This rasgulla recipe will give you soft, spongy & juicy rasgulla that are quick to make. Food preparation Spongy rasgulla is a fun point, furthermore it becomes a lot more unique value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 5 components, you can begin cooking 8 steps. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements of Spongy rasgulla
- It’s 1 ltr for Milk.
- You need 1 cup – Sugar.
- Provide 5 cup Water.
- Give few drop – Rose water (optional).
- Need 2 for Lemon.
Rasgulla recipe with step by step pics. It is a popular Bengali sweet. While the method of making In this recipe post, I have shared the method of making soft, spongy and delicious rasgulla recipe with. Homemade soft and spongy Rasgulla (Cottage Cheese Dumplings) cooked in sugar syrup!
Spongy rasgulla instructions
- Take a pan and boil the milk.when milk is boiling switch off the gas and add some lemon juice.and make chenna from it..
- Now drain water from the chenna and wash it 2-3times so that sourness of lemon is lost..
- Now sqeeze extra water from the chenaa and hang it for 3-4hours..
- Now mash chenna from your palm properly and make like a soft and smooth dough..
- Now make small balls without any crack..
- Boil water with sugar to make a syrup.add rasgulla balls in it.boil rasgullas for 10min.at high flame.check rasgullas and boil it 5min more..
- When rasgullas become double size.let out rasgullas and put them in cold water.after some time transfer the rasgullas into the sugar syrup..
- Spongy rasgullas are ready..
The end result is rewarding – melt-in-mouth soft and spongy rasgullas. Find sponge rasgulla stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Making rasgullas is so easy if you follow my steps, the ratio and procedure is very important. Soft chenna results in a soft and spongier rasgullas. And also the consistency of sugar is also important.