Sattu ka paratha. Sattu Paratha, Sattu Ka Paratha is made with spicy sattu filling, sattu is roasted chana flour. This is a popular paratha in state of Bihar. Sattu Paratha is a great breakfast treat and a good lunch box option.
Sattu ka Paratha Recipe is made with roasted Chana dal. In this recipe, sattu is the main ingredient. It's an easy to make recipe and can be served along with sweet and salty tomato chutney. Food preparation Sattu ka paratha is a fun point, moreover it ends up being extra unique value if you cook it on your own. By using the following 10 components, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements – Sattu ka paratha
- Need 1 cup of -wheat flour.
- Give 1/2 cup of sattu.
- Need 2 tbsp mustard oil.
- Give to taste Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp – red chilli powder.
- Need 1 for onion finely chopped.
- Need 1 -green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp – -corriender leaves chopped.
- Give Oil or ghee as required.
- You need for Water as required.
Hello, today I'm going to show you how to make Sattu Ka Paratha In Hindi – How To Make Sattu Paratha – Breakfast Recipes Indian. it's mainly Bihar's. Sattu Ka Paratha is one of the most delicious dish made from the sattu. It is spicey, digestive, nutritious and wholesome meal. Sattu Ka Paratha is different from all other paratha.
Sattu ka paratha start cooking
- In a bowl add wheat flour and a pinch of salt and knead a soft dough with the help of sufficient water. Cover and keep aside. For stuffing In an another bowl add sattu,1/2 tsp Salt,red chilli powder,chopped onion,chopped green chilli,chopped Corriender leaves and mustard oil.mix everything well..
- Make medium sized ball from the prepared dough of wheat flour and make a round shape poori..
- Fill with 2 tsp of sattu mixture. Cover and seal the edges carefully with your fingertips..
- Make round shape parantha with the help of rolling pin dusting with some flour..
- Heat a tawa on medium heat. Add prepared parantha on tawa and cook. When the bottom side is slightly cooked flip the parantha and apply oil or ghee on cooked side..
- Flip the parantha the second time and apply oil in this side.cook both the sides with the help of spatula or spoon.cook both the sides till the golden brown spots appears.Make all paratha like this. Off the flame and serve hot sattu ka paratha with tomato ketchup or curd..
Sattu ka paratha is truly banaras ka khana. Sattu is a flour of roasted gram and it is available in This paratha is a tasty and healthy food when served with tomato salsa or baingan ks bharta , or baingan. Sattu ka paratha is a very unique and lip-smacking dish. It is similar to the other stuffed parathas. Only difference is, this paratha is stuffed with the mix of sattu flour along with a blend of spices which.