Rasgulla. Rasgulla recipe, learn how to make soft, spongy, delicious, white bengali rasgulla at home. Spongy Rasgulla is one of the popular Indian sweet recipes that is made by curdling milk. Rasgulla recipe with step by step pics.
In this recipe video I have show step by step details. Find rasgulla stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Bring the milk to boil over medium flame. Cooking Rasgulla is an enjoyable point, furthermore it ends up being more special worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 4 components, you can start cooking 10 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients for Rasgulla
- It’s 1 ltr – Milk.
- You need 2 cups for Sugar.
- It’s 5 cups of Water.
- Require 1/2 tsp of Citric acid.
Heat the milk, when it start to boil, simmer the flame, add the lemon juice slowly as you stir. Rasgulla is a very famous Indian sweet made of Paneer/Indian cottage cheese and also very easy to They are actually paneer balls soaked in sugar syrup. Today let us learn how to prepare rasgulla. Homemade soft and spongy Rasgulla (Cottage Cheese Dumplings) cooked in sugar syrup!
Rasgulla start cooking
- Boil milk and turn off the gas.Now add citric acid in a cup along with little water & mix..
- Put citric acid water in milk and stir.You will find slowly milk is getting curdled..
- Strain the curdled milk ie.paneer in a thin cloth and wash with some water..
- Make a potli kind of and hang the paneer for 25min so that all water gets drained off..
- Take out paneer add 1tsp sugar and mash it with your palm.You churn in mixer for a minute also..to make a smooth paste..
- Now make small balls with mashed paneer..
- Take a deep pan add water to it and sugar as well.Keep to boil on gas..
- Now add paneer balls to this boiling water and cover the lid.Put gas on medium heat.Keep it for 12min and then turn off gas..
- Cool the rasgullas till room temperature.Then put it in the fridge to chill..
- Enjoy festival special Rasgullas!!!.
Here is a tested and tried step by step tutorial to homemade Rasgulla recipe. Rasgulla recipe – A traditional bengali sweet recipe. Soft and spongy, melt in your mouth milk solids Rasgulla and rasmalai are the two most requested recipes here. It's been an year, I got first request. Bengali Rasgullas are homemade paneer (Cottage cheese) sweet dish, round paneer balls soaked in sugar syrup.